ENTERBAY: Men In Black

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow!!
That looks awesome!!!

With HT's constant delays and EB showing such amazing products, I think this will be the year of EB!! :rock!

EB's been really good about shipping their products lately. I'm definitely getting the set of these.

Need to decide if I want a set of these or the new EB Elvis. :panic:

Need some proper pics of these guys already.

Well, nice though the Elvis looks, he is on an RM-5 which would make him about the same height as Scarface. I could be wrong, but, I always thought Elvis was taller. He is also done in conjunction with Kotobukiya and the majority of their statues are 1/7.

I would expect Tommy Lee to be on an RM-5 or similar and Will on something akin to an RM-4.

Elvis is perfectly in scale with other 1/6 Hot toys and EB figures, there is a video in the thread from Ray F to prove it.

While he might be 'in scale' that doesn't necessarily mean he's the right height. Al Pacino and Jack Bauer are the right height on that body, but, I'm still not sure about Elvis.

Whatever, I think the MIB figures will look correct. The same probably won't be said of the DML figures as they are all on the same body.

7024446139_1df84c70f4_o.jpg

its funny coz will smith is supposed to have his moustache on all three MIB..the head sculpts doesn't have them ..hrmmm

While he might be 'in scale' that doesn't necessarily mean he's the right height. Al Pacino and Jack Bauer are the right height on that body, but, I'm still not sure about Elvis.

Whatever, I think the MIB figures will look correct. The same probably won't be said of the DML figures as they are all on the same body.

Oh, yea I don't remotely care if he's not the proper 2 cms taller to make him appear 6'2 or whatever. I will be displaying my figures in their own shelf by themselves anyway so it won't be an issue.

^ i'm betting just a background Agent :lol

What do you mean by that? The guy is getting his own Enterbay figure, seems to me that he is something more than just a "background Agent"..? :dunno

Just saw on Facebook that EB stated for the Rambo figure... "Official photo and announcement 10 days before launch"

So does that mean pics will go live and ten days later it'll go up for order or release or both?

What do you mean by that? The guy is getting his own Enterbay figure, seems to me that he is something more than just a "background Agent"..? :dunno

Nevermind, didn't realize they were doin' a figure of him :lol

Strangely enough I'm looking forward to seeing what these turn out like, never been a huge fan of the first film, the second down right sucked ass and the third looks a bit meh as well but these two figures in the collection could look really kick ass

So much else coming out from Hot Toys and SSC in the near future though :monkey2

Bill said on Facebook that one of their lead designers thought it'd be fun to put his initial on one of the boxes, and thus, Agent R was born. Move it along, folks; nothin' to see here...

Back