ENTERBAY: Men In Black

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not sure why people assumed we'd get Young K. I never read anything about the license being from MIB3.

I'm not sure why people assumed we'd get Young K. I never read anything about the license being from MIB3.

Well considering there is no mention of Frank (voice of) in the cast credits of MIB III, and the Frank sculpt shown is the suited version, I would venture to say that these are from MIB II. Unless they plan to mix it up across all three movies.

If its from MIB 1 I have to admit I'm gonna have a hard time not buying these though it feels like I shouldnt, but I loved that movie as a kid. I always remember the you department was crap where it was conceded.

Yeah. I'm definitely getting these. :rock

I think the sculpts are based off MIB 1, but still has accessories that are from 3.

Will Smith has the same hairstyle in MIB3 as he did in the first movie.

Tommy Lee Jones... looks the same as he always does.

I'm not up on my MIB movies. Loved the first one, but the second one is a distant memory, and I didn't even bother watching the third. Why would EB go with MIB2 or MIB3 over the original? Can't just be because of Frank in a suit. Cooler weapons?

I'm not up on my MIB movies. Loved the first one, but the second one is a distant memory, and I didn't even bother watching the third. Why would EB go with MIB2 or MIB3 over the original? Can't just be because of Frank in a suit. Cooler weapons?
You can tell :lol

The first MIB was consistently brilliant. The second one wasn't as bad as everyone says. It had a lot of moments of brilliance - just wasn't as consistent and fresh as the first one.

I'm getting the set of these for sure.

So anyone who isn't a goddam smart arse want to school me on this? :)

Back