Enterbay - LeBron James

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love how Heat fans are all saying "they were rusty" um the Bulls were dead tired, just played a 7 game series and the starters pretty much have played every minute because of all the injuries.

Heat have no excuse for losing IN MIAMI to a team missing 2 all-stars (Deng, Rose) along with their backup PG, and their third all-star having some foot issues. Plus LeBron tried to crush Robinson's head and they still couldn't stop him! :nana:

Heat should have swept this series, pretty pathetic

that's why they play the games. last time i looked, it took FOUR wins to advance. now if chicago can duplicate their success 3 more times....:lol

I'm not a heat fan I'm a bulls fan so there you have it, how often do you get a 4 day rest in regular season ? It qas pretty obvious they was rusty by the open shots and lay ups they missed, Chicago where still in game mode, shaq made a good point on the rest miami had between sweeping the bucks when you sweep a team last night, I fully expect Miami to come out in the 2nd game and take the win.

Looking forward to enterbay doing Lebrons tatts

I'm not a heat fan I'm a bulls fan so there you have it, how often do you get a 4 day rest in regular season ? It qas pretty obvious they was rusty by the open shots and lay ups they missed, Chicago where still in game mode, shaq made a good point on the rest miami had between sweeping the bucks when you sweep a team last night, I fully expect Miami to come out in the 2nd game and take the win.

Looking forward to enterbay doing Lebrons tatts

Thank you for being objective. They actually had 8 days off. That's a lot. Going back to their last lost they had won 13 in a row and to be honest Milwaukee is hardly a good tune up. They basically put miami in a coma. The bulls had played 7 straight games of high intensity basketball and it should in the 4th quarter execution. The Heat hadnt been challenged for some time. The perfect storm. Having said that the bulls are gutsy and deserve credit.

Thank you for being objective. They actually had 8 days off. That's a lot. Going back to their last lost they had won 13 in a row and to be honest Milwaukee is hardly a good tune up. They basically put miami in a coma. The bulls had played 7 straight games of high intensity basketball and it should in the 4th quarter execution. The Heat hadnt been challenged for some time. The perfect storm. Having said that the bulls are gutsy and deserve credit.

Something about d.wade isnt right...no explosiveness which limits his game....miami is still a huge favorite tomwin the series, but you gotta admire the heart od the bulls.

Durant, Griffin, Rose, Lin so far...

I think EB will pending Rose and Lin. Lin will be a good sales in Asia. Not sure about Rose.....well, EB should do Rodman tough! The figure gonna be rockin next to Mike...and Pip too!

that's why they play the games. last time i looked, it took FOUR wins to advance. now if chicago can duplicate their success 3 more times....:lol

attention bulls fans...that's not the way to win a series over miami...losing by 37 points!!!!!! :lol:lol:lol

Awww man. Home jersey? :thud:

I think I'd rather red or black. Still want. Looks cool.

LOL!

Does anyone know how many different versions of Lebron Enterbay will release? I rather have black or red jerseys but I'll settle for white if that is the only version.

No way to make these figures without visible joints so I could never get excited about them.

I think I might want this more than I do the Jordan figure.

12eba4e6beba11e29a5722000a9f3079_7.jpg

e76d33a8bed111e2a03a22000aaa0517_7.jpg

6afe7530bc4b11e2bc2222000a1f98f9_7.jpg

Back