Enterbay - LeBron James

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Might have to get this one. LeBron is one of my favorite athletes, and if this turns out as good as their Michael figure, I'd have a crazy fun time posing him.

Think I'll have to get this one as well.

The rest of the are lame; he should make figures of Championship winners only :)

And he should make a Shaquille O'neal figure.

Poster by Bill

"LBJ: come on!"

581069_613777195301779_366118605_n.jpg

Someone posted this pic of lebron on Instagram. Looks pretty promising except for the hairline (jokes). Just thought I'd share

This pic looks like he has a lighter skin tone. Hopefully it's only the lighting. On other hand, his shoulder looks small though. Needs to bulk it up

The smiling sculpt still has a pretty good likeness. Even the action sculpt looks alright here. But I'm guessing these are the proto's. Would be a shame if the actual production run didn't look as, or near as, good.

Enterbay-Lebron.jpg

The smiling sculpt still has a pretty good likeness. Even the action sculpt looks alright here. But I'm guessing these are the proto's. Would be a shame if the actual production run didn't look as, or near as, good.

Enterbay-Lebron.jpg

As a heat fan who watches every game LBJ plays I can say that the action sculpt doesn't feel representative of him to me. They should have gone with a "glaring" look like the one he had in game 6 Boston last year. Cold state. The smiling sculpt has a good likeness but the only way to use it is in nonbaskerball poses.

As a heat fan who watches every game LBJ plays I can say that the action sculpt doesn't feel representative of him to me. They should have gone with a "glaring" look like the one he had in game 6 Boston last year. Cold state. The smiling sculpt has a good likeness but the only way to use it is in nonbaskerball poses.
I think I'd rather a different styled action sculpt as well. These sculpts are too similar to the Kobe sculpts. The difference is, I think Kobe suits them. It would have been cool to get Kobe's "snarl" face too, but I don't know if I'd take the "snarl" over what I already have.

Having said that, if EB got a lot more likeness in the action sculpt they did choose, I don't know if I'd complain.
The smiling face would be good with a trophy :)
Or 2 .....

:lol

I think I'd rather a different styled action sculpt as well. These sculpts are too similar to the Kobe sculpts. The difference is, I think Kobe suits them. It would have been cool to get Kobe's "snarl" face too, but I don't know if I'd take the "snarl" over what I already have.

Having said that, if EB got a lot more likeness in the action sculpt they did choose, I don't know if I'd complain.

Or 2 .....

:lol

Or 4...

I'm excited for LBJ, hopefully we get the all black jersey

I think the picture I posted was without the headband which probably makes it look weird.
I think it simply looks weird in that pic, even without the headband. Not a clear pic of the face? Inferior paint app? Angle? The production run is simply "off"? I don't know what it is.

I think I saw something similar happen with EB's 'Agent J' sculpt (if the LeBron sculpt is indeed inferior, & not simply an unflattering pic). The proto looked more like 'Will Smith' than the actual production run. The 'Agent J' sculpt is still nice, but not as nice as the proto. Of course I know the proto's are meant to be nicer, but sometimes the production run can look pretty close.

I think I'm getting a bit of a 'Mike Tyson' vibe from the sculpt in that pic :lol

Back