Enterbay - LeBron James

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm really surprised with how quickly he went from being one of the most loved men in basketball to the most hated. Personally, I've never been a huge Basketball fan (but I love Space Jam :lol), but, as someone who's been living in Ohio for the past however many years, I saw firsthand how his "fans" reacted. My lord, they had "traitor" tee-shirts and everything.

I'm really surprised with how quickly he went from being one of the most loved men in basketball to the most hated. Personally, I've never been a huge Basketball fan (but I love Space Jam :lol), but, as someone who's been living in Ohio for the past however many years, I saw firsthand how his "fans" reacted. My lord, they had "traitor" tee-shirts and everything.

The consensus is turning. 27 wins in a row will do that. America loves winning more than it hates anything.

You really think he's going to leave the team he won 3 straight championships with?
You must be talking about comic LeBron .....

lebron-james-king-of-the-rings-comic-book.jpg

The streak has you counting chickens Wake.

LOL. Another hater! You really think he's going to leave the team he won 3 straight championships with? :wave

Well good thing he only has one ring right now. You can probably go ahead and give him two in a row, but saying three in a row now is a bit of a stretch. A lot can happen in two years. Chances are he'll win three in a row but I wouldn't guarantee it right now.

Well good thing he only has one ring right now. You can probably go ahead and give him two in a row, but saying three in a row now is a bit of a stretch. A lot can happen in two years. Chances are he'll win three in a row but I wouldn't guarantee it right now.

ALright bro... Meet me in this thread after the 2014 finals.

The streak is pretty impressive, & it wouldn't be that much of a surprise if they did win it all, but it has to happen, to happen.

The streak is pretty impressive, & it wouldn't be that much of a surprise if they did win it all, but it has to happen, to happen.

In the 90's I loved my team. Alonzo Mourning, Timmy Hardaway, etc. Man we had a couple of great years. One year we made it all the way to the ECF. We played Jordan's bulls. No matter how much hope I held out I knew deep down inside that Jordan's bulls were unbeatable. That's the way I feel about the Heat. It's great that its happening to a team Im a fan of.

ALright bro... Meet me in this thread after the 2014 finals.

I'm not saying it can't and won't happen. Just saying to gurantee it now is a little premature. For all we know OKC might add the one missing piece they need in that time and beat the Heat next year.

I'm not saying it can't and won't happen. Just saying to gurantee it now is a little premature. For all we know OKC might add the one missing piece they need in that time and beat the Heat next year.

Same goes for the fools saying Lebron is going back to cleveland. LOL.

In the 90's I loved my team. Alonzo Mourning, Timmy Hardaway, etc. Man we had a couple of great years. One year we made it all the way to the ECF. We played Jordan's bulls. No matter how much hope I held out I knew deep down inside that Jordan's bulls were unbeatable. That's the way I feel about the Heat. It's great that its happening to a team Im a fan of.
Must feel nice.

Supposed to be the Lakers year :slap :lol

Lebron will never go back to Cleveland. I could see him going to LA though.

I was hoping this would be the black away jersey. White will be ok the black just looks better.

LOL. Another hater! You really think he's going to leave the team he won 3 straight championships with? :wave

Haha! I literally wrote this tongue-in-check (see the winky) post with you in mind. Fans are fun to mess with. :)

Incidentally, watching LBJ go to another level this year has been one of the greatest NBA joys I've had in a long while.

Lebron is balling!! Streak has ended now 2 or 3 more weeks of this waste of time and let the playoffs begin. Lets go Lakers!!! Nets!! Knicks!!! And some good matchups

Back