Enterbay - Jean Claude Van Damme figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just bought the knock off head put it on a spare ttm 19. Gave him some black jeans, tank top and shoes.
I'm happy!!! Plus saved on the money and the problems.

Saw this, and want to do the same thing with the knock off head, already got joe colton on order and plan on getting the Soldiers of Fortune Gunner figure to make a small expendables group and Barney Ross down the line.

Last edited:
I was thinking of abandoning the idea of a Vilain figure, because of the inaccurate hair, but seeing it put together, it actually looks kinda cool.

Anyone know anything about Mad Toys? They have a Universal Soldier line apparently.

Googled, but found some random Facebook page :lol Do you have any links to 'Mad Toys'?

attachment.php

Take notes Enterbay

What have I done? Give me that figure .....

Edit: Need ..... more ..... info .....

I got this today. It's not so bad. I quite like it. I couldn't figure out how to do the splits with his pants on (simply pulling his legs apart didn't seem to be working), so I had to strip him down (I was curious about the body anyway), & found out that I had to pull his legs forward, then spread them out into splits. While he was stripped, I decided to simply add some shorts to him. Kumite style.

The EB body is quite "creaky" when attempting to pose, which isn't normal for me, even for EB products. But the figure itself doesn't really have any glaring QC issues that I've noticed. It's "as advertised", & not as underwhelming as I might have thought. If I hadn't seen the DamToys figure, I might have been a bit more excited for this, but it is what it is.

A couple of pics of stripped down JCVD.

TTrgSyp.png

56tuQCg.png

I got this today. It's not so bad. I quite like it. I couldn't figure out how to do the splits with his pants on (simply pulling his legs apart didn't seem to be working), so I had to strip him down (I was curious about the body anyway), & found out that I had to pull his legs forward, then spread them out into splits. While he was stripped, I decided to simply add some shorts to him. Kumite style.

The EB body is quite "creaky" when attempting to pose, which isn't normal for me, even for EB products. But the figure itself doesn't really have any glaring QC issues that I've noticed. It's "as advertised", & not as underwhelming as I might have thought. If I hadn't seen the DamToys figure, I might have been a bit more excited for this, but it is what it is.

A couple of pics of stripped down JCVD.

TTrgSyp.png

56tuQCg.png

In your pics, the paint apps look way better than the re cast, but I still don't think I can fork up the money for it. I thought you were going the re cast route like me, for the Expendable kitbash. What changed your mind?

I only commented that the kitbash using the recast sculpt & PlayToys figure looked kinda cool, but I was planning to get the EB set anyway, & maybe kitbashing a Vilain figure with it. Plus, I wanted to see what the EB body looked like (unpainted nipples :slap :lol). If the recast had the hair altered to be accurate to Vilain's hairstyle in the movie, then I think I'd probably buy it then. I am curious how the recast matches up to the authentic sculpt though. & maybe my curiosity can lead to a purchase. So who knows what I'll do :lol

Back