Enterbay - Jean Claude Van Damme figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a review. Ouch. Did you pre order direct form Enterbay? I'm asking because that's where I pre ordered, but I haven't heard anything back from them. No order confirmation, tracking details, nothing. Maybe I can cancel before they send it to me :lol

I would, they obviously are too interested getting NBA players autographs then making quality figure anymore, this fig is so sub standard its unbelievable. & to pay the money that this supposedly High End company demands is a total joke.
I just don't want to see customers getting a raw deal from a company that should have better standards then this.

I would, they obviously are too interested getting NBA players autographs then making quality figure anymore, this fig is so sub standard its unbelievable. & to pay the money that this supposedly High End company demands is a total joke.
I just don't want to see customers getting a raw deal from a company that should have better standards then this.

I think you just saved me some money.

Scathing review but it's the truth, for a big name company Enterbay is producing sub standard figures release after release.

To be fair to Enterbay, they've been producing crap, consistently, for years. Their head sculpts are typically very nicely done with great paint. Tailoring is hit and miss. Bodies are often poor. Which is a shame because a high end 1/6 company that releases figures outside of the Hollywood blockbuster paradigm should be very welcome.

To be fair to Enterbay, they've been producing crap, consistently, for years. Their head sculpts are typically very nicely done with great paint. Tailoring is hit and miss. Bodies are often poor. Which is a shame because a high end 1/6 company that releases figures outside of the Hollywood blockbuster paradigm should be very welcome.

lulz ...came here to post this.

You guys must be new if you think the poor QC is a result of concentrating on the new NBA line....I'm sure Bill will delete and restart his personal and Enterbay's Facebook accounts again soon because 'there are too many haters' ie people complaining about broken product

I watched a video review on YouTube (I assume is yours because of the username?), & it actually looks like a figure I might be able to work with. As long as it doesn't fall apart on me.

Reading your mini review made it sound like a super bad figure, even for Enterbay standards. But after watching the video review, I think it's normal Enterbay standard :lol

Last edited:
well guys if anyone wants mine and can fix it LOL they can have it for $100 cash. The pins need some Epoxy bond that would probably do it but my interest in the figure has gone out the window. People may have the opinion on the parts, but i do not think they are to bad for jeans and shoes.If i don't sell them I will put them on my wolverine!

I watched Shells review on youtube and can see why it gets such a bad review. I mean the head fell off with just moving it! Why aren't they using the correct parts?
The body looks far too thin to be JCVD, particularly in the legs. A more muscular body should have been used.

The clicking noise whilst moving the elbow joints was outrageous. What parts are they using to make it so difficult to bend the arms?

The head sculpt is pretty well done, it's really the best thing on the figure and I imagine there will be a lot of people switching out the body with something better.

How much was this $180-$200? Crazy prices for something with barely any accessories and so many QC issues.

Enterbay seems to be a real hit or miss company with their products.

well guys if anyone wants mine and can fix it LOL they can have it for $100 cash. The pins need some Epoxy bond that would probably do it but my interest in the figure has gone out the window. People may have the opinion on the parts, but i do not think they are to bad for jeans and shoes.If i don't sell them I will put them on my wolverine!

Did you buy it from their website?
If so I'd go straight to opening a Paypal claim and use that to communicate with Enterbay. Demand a body replacement or return shipping and see what they come up with ....in the past Enterbay have at times not even responded to claims and just let them be closed automatically in favor of the buyer.

Did you buy it from their website?
If so I'd go straight to opening a Paypal claim and use that to communicate with Enterbay. Demand a body replacement or return shipping and see what they come up with ....in the past Enterbay have at times not even responded to claims and just let them be closed automatically in favor of the buyer.

:lecture Yup, don't throw in the towel on dodgy QC.

To be fair to Enterbay, they've been producing crap, consistently, for years. Their head sculpts are typically very nicely done with great paint. Tailoring is hit and miss. Bodies are often poor.

I only own 3 1/4's from Enterbay, they were all nearly perfect. Only Arnold's jacket was folded & glued improperly.

About body/clothing, I think it was Mr Bean's weakness (I don't know if it's the body that's too big, or the suit too puffy, but the result should have been smaller/thinner), however I couldn't count this as QC problem, as it looks just like on the promo pictures.

Glad I didn't buy this as it looked cheap and is not even a great likeness and certainly not a likeness that anyone is interested from a movie standpoint.

Am I the only one who thinks the likeness looks decent? :lol

I guess 'decent' would be my description but I know Enterbay can do better. Most of their headsculpts look amazing. So, for me it's got the double whammy of not being the best likeness and being a version that I don't want. At this point I'm not even sure if I would by a Bloodsport or Kickboxer version either, unless the headsculpt can go on a more durable body.

Neither am I, but isn't this figure based on that movie, JCVD? I got through the first five minutes before turning it off. :lol

ha well I guess its sort confusing since he plays a version of himself in JCVD .....and after the movie he likes to use the font/logo as his personal branding.
But this figure is just meant to be him, not from that movie.

Back