Enterbay - Jean Claude Van Damme figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Enterbay - Jean Claude Van Damme Head Sculpt

EB - JCVD headsculpt! Your comments?

1417812_10151728965395906_1137701530_o.jpg

Looks pretty good to me, I would be down for the figure:)

Only thing that looks off is the nose I think, a little big at the tip...

Not what I expected. Great likeness, just thought they'd go with a younger version with hair. What movie could you bash with that sculpt...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was going to comment on the nose aswell. Maybe his nose is like that I guess.

Looks good overall. Very realistic looking.

So we can kit bash a JVCD Epic Split figure? And yes, of course I will buy this but still want younger Jean Claude Van Damme.

I'd prefer a younger version as well but it's looking pretty good! There's nothing to stop them from revisiting it with a younger version if it's popular as is (though JCVD seems like he'd only get one figure).

It looks to be a pretty good head sculpt. There's no mistaking who it is. There's maybe something not quite right about it, not sure what. Maybe too fat?

I'd be very excited to get this, but as always with Enterbay I'll prob hold off until there's some in hand pics floating about.

The head sculpt looks spot on , but like people say a younger version to do a frank dux from blood sport would be a dream figure for me.
Love that film.
Hope fully now this is coming out somebody will sculpt a young version Cheungkinmen perhaps?

Back