Enterbay - Jean Claude Van Damme figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree with wat said above on the nose and the cheeks but so far so good and if and i repeat IF the body and the rest is ok than i will have it in my collection.:lecture

Guys, sorry, but I started to seriously get fed up with reading this "young JCVD" thingy. There is NO YOUNG JCVD figure coming now. Only what you see, the current Muscles from Brussels, 53 years old, and IMO he still kicks @$$!

As for the fat cheeks, I also brought this to EB's attention longtime ago, but I dunno why do they ignore some remarks? Maybe someone can read your comments here and make 'em pay attention.

I highly doubt this is real,the split is and the trucks are but I can't see him risking his life for a commercial ,cause if he fell he probly wouldn't walk away.mu guess is its to trucks on conveyer belts that can move side to side and the look of them actually driving is cg.that would Also support there claims that it's real,cause the split and trucks are real ,there just not driving.now how long till some dumbass kills himself trying to recreate this

The trucks were going backwards so if he did fall he would not get run over. Or maybe they started with him doing the splits then slowly drove forward while coming together then reversed the and sped up the film.

regarding the''younger jcvd'' it would give the buyers/fans more of an option to ''make up'' a figure,with the ''old'' sculpt even though he can still kick *** it's limited.and don't forget the body will have to match.i'm sure fans wanted him in his prime ripped etc..that's just my opinion(I'm not getting this).

I actually wanted the older version, so I'm happy :lol

Yeah I was put off a bit when it was revealed it would be an older Seagal from Art Figures but I'm happy with the fig now I got him, kind of my only middle aged fay guy I got in my collection. :lol Atleast JCVD has stayed in shape unlike......

sea_zps564701fa.png

Jean-Claude Van Damme's Welcome to the Jungle 2014 (his first comedy)

[ame="https://youtu.be/TBjKcuGI0kI"]https://youtu.be/TBjKcuGI0kI[/ame]

So since the head is nothing I could be interested in... SHOW THE BODY ALREADY!!!

My Johny Cage is in pain :monkey2

Yeah I think the sculpt is great apart from the nose , also I prefer the chubby version as in most of his recent pics he looks like and old withdrawn alchaholic .
But a younger head you would have so many options , blood sport , kick boxer , universal soldier , time cop , some great classic films.
But blood sport would be on my list.

Also did anybody ever watch his series can't remember the name but he was supposed to have a fight with a Thai boxer , did this ever happen? Or did he get thrashed?:gah:

You could do a head with interchangeable hair , like the long curly hair , then the comb over side part , then the modern and you have the best of both worlds.

Also did anybody ever watch his series can't remember the name but he was supposed to have a fight with a Thai boxer , did this ever happen? Or did he get thrashed?:gah:

That fight never happened as far as I know. Delay after delay...
Im a big Van Damme fan, but he wouldve got his *** kicked TBH because Van Damme only competed in semi-contact matches. He wouldve been completely out of his league if they fought under Muay Thai rules. It wouldve been awesome to watch though, and I wouldve wanted JCVD to win!

That fight never happened as far as I know. Delay after delay...
Im a big Van Damme fan, but he wouldve got his *** kicked TBH because Van Damme only competed in semi-contact matches. He wouldve been completely out of his league if they fought under Muay Thai rules. It wouldve been awesome to watch though, and I wouldve wanted JCVD to win!

Yeah I know , it would have been heart breaking to watch him having his A** handed too him.
But in reality he is only a glorified ballet dancer:rotfl

Back