Enterbay - Jean Claude Van Damme figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Enterbay did this with the MJ....#45 was first, then the more popular #23.

It stirs the collectors into a frenzy making the latter that much more wanted.

They will do a young version...give em time.

Jean Claude Van Damme figure - The Fight

That fight never happened as far as I know. Delay after delay...
Im a big Van Damme fan, but he wouldve got his *** kicked TBH because Van Damme only competed in semi-contact matches. He wouldve been completely out of his league if they fought under Muay Thai rules. It wouldve been awesome to watch though, and I wouldve wanted JCVD to win!

You are completely wrong, sir. The only 2 reasons the fight did not happen yet are as follows: -

1. The Expendables 2 and later movie shootings.
2. None of the fight organizers took it $eriously.

Plus, there is a 3rd reason but I cannot mention it at the moment. All what I can say is that JCVD still wants to do this fight, and he will disappoint all those who think he can't kick the Thai fighter's @$$!

Guys, this man kicks like a powerful horse and he's damme fast! I saw those kicks in real life : DESTRUCTIVE.

As you all should know by now is that JCVD is a very special person to me.
He has a very beautiful and special way of fighting and that is very unique.
Consider Bruce Lee's fighting skills and method i would say those two are the best of the best.
I hope they will bring much more pieces out of JCVD and than i would have a collection like i have from Bruce Lee.
I read that Steven Seagal is no match for JCVD and i was wonder if there would be a fight between JCVD and Chuck Norris knowing that Chuck was 7 times world champion back in his glory days.:thud::yess:

Re: Jean Claude Van Damme figure - The Fight

You are completely wrong, sir. The only 2 reasons the fight did not happen yet are as follows: -

1. The Expendables 2 and later movie shootings.
2. None of the fight organizers took it $eriously.

Plus, there is a 3rd reason but I cannot mention it at the moment. All what I can say is that JCVD still wants to do this fight, and he will disappoint all those who think he can't kick the Thai fighter's @$$!

Guys, this man kicks like a powerful horse and he's damme fast! I saw those kicks in real life : DESTRUCTIVE.

So what am I completely wrong about, exactly?? :dunno

So what am I completely wrong about, exactly?? :dunno

Saying "he'd have got his *** kicked."
If you get the chance to meet this powerhouse in real life, you'll definitely change your thought.

That fight being delayed is not JCVD's wish at all.

As you all should know by now is that JCVD is a very special person to me.
He has a very beautiful and special way of fighting and that is very unique.
Consider Bruce Lee's fighting skills and method i would say those two are the best of the best.
I hope they will bring much more pieces out of JCVD and than i would have a collection like i have from Bruce Lee.
I read that Steven Seagal is no match for JCVD and i was wonder if there would be a fight between JCVD and Chuck Norris knowing that Chuck was 7 times world champion back in his glory days.:thud::yess:

Shouldn't EB make a Chuck Norris action figure for the Way of the Dragon Lee?
I would love to see these 3 figures next to each other: Lee, Norris and Van Damme.

Dammage7, are you officially affiliated with JCVD somehow? I'm curious :D You seem to be directly in contact with EB concerning this release.

Dammage needs to calm down and not jump down people's throats if they diss his idol. He is the one bumping this thread up with news on a figure that the general opinion on seems to be: younger or from a film. Boardie Snake Plissken keeps his SS thread going with the same passion though not as aggressively.

Dammage needs to calm down and not jump down people's throats if they diss his idol. He is the one bumping this thread up with news on a figure that the general opinion on seems to be: younger or from a film. Boardie Snake Plissken keeps his SS thread going with the same passion though not as aggressively.

Hey! Please, do not tell me what I need to do.
Just accept what I say - if you want to - since I am working with JC and I know what's going around. This is beyond being a fan. I hope you understand I am giving factual info here.

Thank you.

I think it's brilliant you working with jc.but all people are saying is
a younger sculpt is preferred so more could be done with it.
no ones knocking jc,just giving an opinion on the sculpt.

I think it's brilliant you working with jc.but all people are saying is
a younger sculpt is preferred so more could be done with it.
no ones knocking jc,just giving an opinion on the sculpt.

I was talking about the "fight" not the sculpt.
I find it strange how some people come up with stories while they are not into the business, do not know JCVD / Kamsing in person or know nothing about what's going on!

The sculpt, which is not my decision, is final: we are getting the 53 years-old, current Jean-Claude Van Damme look.
As I said before, now, for a good reason that I cannot tell at the moment, I think it's a good decision by both JCVD & EB. You will understand in the near future.

So, I can see the majority talking about the nose, which I already told Bill to refine. I hope they will do it better!

The truth is, if you guys want a younger version of JCVD, buy this older one ! Enterbay will only do a second figure if the first goes really well. If this older one not sell they will not do more and move on to another projects. So, i will buy it. But i agree the sculpt could be much better.

But enterbay are doing it back to front , the should have picked a memorable film and if that sells do the expendable a version.

Like when you say JCVD to people most of them will say oh yeah kick boxer and blood sport.

Well the hardcore fans will anyway.
So I doubt this will sell very well at all.

Saying "he'd have got his *** kicked."
If you get the chance to meet this powerhouse in real life, you'll definitely change your thought.

That fight being delayed is not JCVD's wish at all.

Well I think you're completely wrong to think he has a chance...
But really, no one is wrong here. We are simply giving our opinion. Muay Thai fighters are some of the toughest fighters in the world, and are scientifically proven to have the most powerful kicking techniques. If you hold the pads for them when they kick, like I have, you will definitely change your thought too! :wink1:
And I never said JCVD wished for the fight to be delayed.:dunno

While a younger JCVD (Bloodsport, Timecop, etc.) would definitely have me interested, after recently buying and watching the movie JCVD (which I strongly recommend) I'd very much like to own a more weathered representation of a very misunderstood (or rather quickly dismissed a la Legionnaire) action star. I'm very interested to see the final product.

Back