Enterbay IP MAN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the great advice you guys. Really apreciate it. I did heat up the peg and shoved it in but still have no articulation to the neck. So I took Lejuan advice and purchased a ttm body off eBay. I'm using my cop jokers ttm body in the mean time. Sure makes a big difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ny3a3apy.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thinking about getting this figure if not build a custom. Is there a HS out with General Miura?

Now that Donnie's doing prep work for Ip Man 3, what are the chances of Enterbay doing a Ip Man 2.0 figurine?

51f034a74cf3dea6260dffea351c2809.jpg

5aecf18d51bc946d84fc2a522ca28f66.jpg

Finally got mine!
But I must say it still has flaws but a really nice figure for the most part. Love that diorama set though.

finally got one...and it sounds like they are coming out with a new one for the movie...can't wait!!

Not sure if it needed a new thread. Thought it might be okay to keep the older Ip Man thread going with the new figure.

12194522_635108509925221_5429471270874343370_o.jpg

ENTERBAY is going to launch a brand new Ip Man 3 1:6 Real Masterpiece Figurine for an upcoming Ip Man film series since 2010. In order to emerge the movie scenes meticulously, not only the head sculpt and the body of the figurine were improved, it also comes with numerous unique accessories. Get ready for the return of Master Ip Man in this December!

Hrmm. I just need to know if he will come with a dummy... only thing keeping me from selling this one.

I would say keep the original.
I don't think the new one will repeat accessories since the story setting might be different. And the teaser pics seems to indicate it will come with a diorama piece

But the head is equal to the first Ip Man !!! Enterbay also recycles in this doll !!!:thud:

This, I'm okay with, because I missed the 1st one. If they improve the paint & body, then that's cool for me.

Back