Enterbay IP MAN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think BBTS has/had them in stock even a couple of weeks back!

Yes they did. I think I bought the last one. They were soldout but had the highlighted "new". I checked back every day and one popped up. I bought it early last week for $169.95. Just keep checking back everyday and you'll never know. One might pop up again

Wow, no joke, I've been browsing an eTail shop that I think Djfungshing is affiliated with, while checking back here. The tab is still open :lol Djfungshing doesn't ring a bell concerning the 'Game Of Death' figure though.

Kinda sad you got your figure from Djfungshing for that much Anton, considering he sold a couple for around $230 not so long ago.

https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d...QCtRHJ7uhyl3BjUXAsRWo%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d...QCtRHJ7uhyl3BjUXAsRWo%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

I thought I found one for around $200 from another eTail store, paid via Paypal, but got an email later saying I was getting a refund. Apparently they weren't in stock anymore, even though the site said it was in stock.

Yeah I know but I couldn't find one anywhere cheaper & I looked everywhere. Does anyone here have the Chen Zhen figure from enterbay? Are the joints as loose?

dy1edit.jpg

I know it's a Chen Zhen figure, but this is the thread where I was talking about that custom Donnie Yen head sculpt I purchased. & I said I was going to post some pics when I got the pieces together. So here are the pics of that custom head sculpt, on a HT TTM body, with BL DX fists, & EB Chen Zhen shoes & outfit.

dy2edit.jpg

I think I either need a new body, or some longer foot pegs, to make the pants spread out better. Also, the EB boots fit really loosely on the HT body. So a stand is a good idea for this figure. Before I got the outfit, I was thinking about making the neck shorter, but after putting it together, I think that it looks alright as is.

dy3edit.jpg

The shininess of the head sculpt, kinda makes it look like Chen Zhen is perspiring a bit. Still cool though.

dy4edit.jpg

dy10edit.jpg

Woh, cool down with the dynamic poses Larry :lol

Thanks Mike :hi5:

I'm satisfied enough with that Chen Zhen custom :D Still want the Ip Man figure though :gah:

Where can I find this figure today.. not going to pay 320 usd on evilbay.. lol. Is it still in stock at OSB?

Edit: It is in stock, what exactly is the problem with the neck? Is it an easy fix? Would it work to just get another body?

The EB body's neck ball joint is set too high, giving Ip a giraffe neck. And most bodies had a floppy leg or ankles. A switch to a TT is almost a given when buying this figure.

Yep, no worries on either count - the EB Ip Man body and the TT are essentially the same body - except the neck joint is set higher on the EB body and the joints tend to be floppy.

Yep, no worries on either count - the EB Ip Man body and the TT are essentially the same body - except the neck joint is set higher on the EB body and the joints tend to be floppy.

That's right. I also switch mine to HT TT narrow shoulder body which is TTM18.

dc9aebe0.jpg

74ac0633.jpg

18001d0c.jpg

Back