Enterbay IP MAN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i know this thread is old but anyone know where i can get this figure for a decent price without paying 350 on ebay

You can get head sculpt in ebay and use a TTM18 body.
I had tried to fix on custom TTM18 narrow body type , but the height wasnt right , was too tall .

No sure where to post this but, I am looking for a shorter body for a custom Sammo Hung figure. Sammo is about 5'7 so something at around 11 inches. Can anyone recommend one that would work? I have an extra TTM-19 and an Enterbay RM-5, those are too tall and I don't want to cut those down either. :dunno

No sure where to post this but, I am looking for a shorter body for a custom Sammo Hung figure. Sammo is about 5'7 so something at around 11 inches. Can anyone recommend one that would work? I have an extra TTM-19 and an Enterbay RM-5, those are too tall and I don't want to cut those down either. :dunno

I would recommend you something like BL or DX 4 height but not the muscular type ,

I also has problem with Ip man head sculpt after fixed to a customize TTM body , it just looks too tall standing next to DX 4 . Anyone has solution?:slap

I would recommend you something like BL or DX 4 height but not the muscular type ,

I also has problem with Ip man head sculpt after fixed to a customize TTM body , it just looks too tall standing next to DX 4 . Anyone has solution?:slap

I put the IP Man head sculpt on an Enterbay RM-5 body, it works perfect next to the DX4. RM-5 is probably one of the best bodies out there and its fairly cheap compared to the TTM. I am probably going to use it for the Sammo figure also, hopefully its doesn't look too out of proportion.

I put the IP Man head sculpt on an Enterbay RM-5 body, it works perfect next to the DX4. RM-5 is probably one of the best bodies out there and its fairly cheap compared to the TTM. I am probably going to use it for the Sammo figure also, hopefully its doesn't look too out of proportion.

I don't think it can be fixed to RM5 bcos the original EB Ip man head sculpt comes with a long neck and RM5 has a neck on the body itself. Unless you have bootleg head sculpt from china or Taiwan .

Finally I got this figure ( with free TTM body) for only $170:yess:

Wow. That's a great deal. Where from? Ive been looking for one, but the price on eBay is waaaay too high!

Has anyone here seem donnie yen's movie 'wu xia'? Any good?

I liked it! I love how the detective pieces together the crime scene. watch it, it's a good flick.

Wordup. Thx. I'm popping in the DVD player now to help me chill and cope with Kobe's season ending torn Achilles tendon. Btw, watch 'the grandmaster' also. It's about ipman too. I liked it alot.

Just purchased IP MAN of a seller located in Malaysia. WorriedI may of bought a fake/Bootleg of ip. Does anyone have any information on there being any IP man fakes out there?

No fake ip man in market
Even there was custom ip man head which as good as eb last year but it sold out sometime.
Pm me the seller name if convenience may b I know him

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk 2

We'll I received my first Enterbay figure but seems like I have the wrong body. Anyone that knows about enterbay ip man I need help figuring out what I need. Body or neck adapters. Neck won't fit and I tried jamming it in there but then there is no articulation.

byveve2y.jpg

yme5yqah.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We'll I received my first Enterbay figure but seems like I have the wrong body. Anyone that knows about enterbay ip man I need help figuring out what I need. Body or neck adapters. Neck won't fit and I tried jamming it in there but then there is no articulation.

I have this figure and recall having issues with the neck post too. The articulation is poor with the giraffe neck, but I can't recall what body it sits on. Is the body type listed on the product page of their web site?

Last edited:
I think I have heard people saying it has an RM 4 body. But I truly don't know anything about enterbay and how to tell there bodies apart. :( really love this figure so I'm just going to jam it in there and hope for the best.

The stock body is rubbish. It typically has floppy knees, tight elbows and a neck post mounted too high in the torso. Switch it out to a TT narrow (or similar) and enjoy.

Back