Enterbay IP MAN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so apparently enterbay changed their shipping date to mid sept......this sux

Hi guys!!

Good news!!

:panic::panic: Just received my figure from Enterbay today!! :panic::panic:

I ordered mine last 31- July through their Website, so I believe that the new shipping date, mid September is only for the following online orders :wink1:

I had to open the parcel, because the packaging said: "The Green Hornet"... :slap, and I was scared thinking that Enterbay probably could had been mistaken with the figure... But fortunately not, and Ip Man was there :yess:
Anyways.. the package is really small ( even more than sideshows Gi-Joes)

Edit: I forgot to mention:
The figure was shipped on 08/26/2010 ..So it took only four days to get here (Spain) and has been sent by Priority Air mail, not EMS.
Enterbay had not sent me the tracking number neither.

I hope everyone gets the figure very soon :wave

Last edited:
Ok.Just checking the figure and... Im really pissed off wth the Enterbay quality control :gah::gah:

1/the body:

Both arms are stuck (or glued ??).. I mean,one of the elbow joints (in both arms) is stuck so, the arm can only move 90 degrees.. I managed to solve this problem but only I could release the left arm..but I found The right arm impossible... so I gave up :monkey4

The left hip joint is very loose, very, very loose.. same here for the shoulders :gah:

I think I will ended up swaping the body to a narrow TT

2/The paint:

Ok, Why the fisted hands are reddish?? (not flesh color mostly red) :slap... yes, look like Ip-Man had been punching a wall for hours :mad:
Just notice some of the other hands have been painted in red arbitrarily too..

The headsculp looks nice but could be much better

3/ Not "10 men combat scene" outfit ???

Im very disappointed with Enterbay and Ip Man :gah:

Last edited:
Ok.Just checking the figure and... Im really pissed off wth the Enterbay quality control :gah::gah:

1/the body:

Both arms are stucked (or glued ??).. I mean,one of the elbow joints (in both arms) is stucked so, the arm can only move 90 degrees.. I managed to solve this problem but only I could release the left arm..The right is impossible :monkey4

The left hip joint is very loose, very, very loose.. same here for the shoulders :gah:

I think I will ended swaping the body to a narrow TT

2/The paint:

Ok, Why the fisted punch are reddish?? (not flesh color mostly red) :slap... yes, look like Ip-Man had been punching a wall for hours :mad:
Just notice some of the other hands have been painted in red arbitrarily too..

The headsculp looks nice but could be much better

3/ Not "10 men combat scene" outfit ???

Im very disappointed with Enterbay and Ip Man :gah:

That's a bummer to hear.

got mine today!!! soooo excited!! but i have to say the body sucks ass to pose.......gonna have to buy a TT

Every Ip Man figure seems to have bad quality control:
https://www.eddiewong.net/2010/08/29/look-what-came-in-the-post/

Yup... Poor quality control :pfft:

Finally I swapped to a Narrow TT..because I can,t solve the elbow stuck problem, and hate these random loose joints...
The body stiffness sucks, but is well designed .. since is a blatant copy of the HT tt.

The thing that really pisses me off is the "redish" hands :Both fisted hands and 2 wing chun pose hands..:mad:

checked the headsculp carefully and looks fine, although his left eyelid (black line) is twisted.. however is,nt very noticiable :mad:

Last edited:
Valvoliner maybe you got battle-damaged hands! :lol

Yeah.
I was thinking the same thing when opened the box and saw those ____ing red fist!... and stupidly I started to look for the "regular" fists inside the box ..:mad:
Even I pretended to make that joke, but I was too pissed then :gah:

Back