Enterbay IP MAN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually never knew about the 2 movies before i saw the enterbay announcement,and thank God for that...The first movie specially is definitely worth remembering,one of the best Martial Arts movies ive ever seen,such a great story too.

I have taken a couple of pics, but the quality is a real crap because, I used the phone's camera (Sorry, but my syster went on holiday to Ibiza last Sunday... and took the good camera with her :impatient:)

Plasmid, all my hands have that red airbrushing effect. but is very subtle, however the 2 fist hands and 2 wing chun palms (one of each) have that ugly and excessive redish finish in the entire hand
Maybe in these blurry crapy pics the redish finish not be very noticiable.. but in hand .. :slap

Lejuan: I sent the e-mail this morning but not news yet.. Il wait 2 or 3 days more.
I had,nt communication with Enterbay neither (not tracking number mail or shipping notice.. nothing) and the package came as a surprise yesterday, So I believe you'll receive yours this week :wink1: (Enterbay sent the packages on 8-26-2010)

About the pictures I took

The left palm has the red subtle airbrushing effect and would be fine.. but the right fist hand is almost red :mad:

The photos are a bit blurry, but I think I can see what you mean. Hope your returns process goes smooth! :D

Hey Valvo, if you are sending these pics to EB you might want to consider taking better ones cos it really is blurry and EB will claim they can't see much from there.

Hey Valvo, if you are sending these pics to EB you might want to consider taking better ones cos it really is blurry and EB will claim they can't see much from there.

Yup dude. I knew that. these pics are too blurry

I,ll take some crisp and detailed ones with the good camera, but first I would need a response from Enterbay, and most importantly... I have to wait for my sister back with the camera on Thursday :monkey1

Last edited:
:lol :lol

*sigh I think I'm going to be happy when I open the box...

I don't want to excite someone whose excited and depressed all at once, you bi-polar people need to keep taking your meds, like I do. Plus, from more recent posts, it's been some hit and miss. I hope yours is a hit!!!! :rock

:lol :lol

I don't want to excite someone whose excited and depressed all at once, you bi-polar people need to keep taking your meds, like I do. Plus, from more recent posts, it's been some hit and miss. I hope yours is a hit!!!! :rock

:lol yeh I know what you mean - any day now I'm going to get home from work and either be the kid who gets a bike for Christmas, or else be the kid who gets a bike-shaped box full of disappointment.

i ordered mine almost right after enterbay put it up on their online store and i havent got a shipping confirmation email. is it possible that they forgot to send me an email? or somehow my order is delayed.....

i ordered mine almost right after enterbay put it up on their online store and i havent got a shipping confirmation email. is it possible that they forgot to send me an email? or somehow my order is delayed.....

Are you in Oz? I ordered mine July 20 and apart from a paypal receipt I've heard nought from EB, no confirmation, no shipping/tracking schedule, nadda.

I'll wait until next week before I get anxious about it. It's not as though they're sold out.... yet. I hope I didn't end up in the mid-September shipment.

dang that is pretty crazy. that's way over a month and no word at all? any other retailer or store and we'd be up with pitchforks :lol

i order all my eb stuff from bigbadtoystore so no experience ordering direct

dang that is pretty crazy. that's way over a month and no word at all? any other retailer or store and we'd be up with pitchforks :lol

i order all my eb stuff from bigbadtoystore so no experience ordering direct

BBTS are the bomb f'sure, but EB's shipping is cheaper and earlier for this figure. Well at least cheaper still holds, not sure about earlier...

a parcel came today but not sure wat it is, hopefully its my ip man, if not i guess ima wait till next week as well

way over a month and no word at all? any other retailer or store and we'd be up with pitchforks :lol
True dat, but rather than pitchforks it usually boarders on tantrums from spoiled brats in adult garb.

Different people do things differently. Just because most do things one way doesn't mean we should demand or expect they all do it the same way.

I've bought direct from Enterbay many times and this is the first time I've had no correspondence at all. I didn't worry, or slow things down by emailing and exacerbating my anxiety because I get no reply. I just waited, trusted, and watched this thread to see others experiences unfold. Judged those posts that were paranoid, naive or unfounded and took notice of the ones that were more factual.

Now I have my figure and Enterbay remains one of the best companies I've had the pleasure of doing business with. Hoping your experiences are similar.

I just got mine and he's really awesome but I thought he was supposed to come with a base, mine didn't.

The wooden dummy has a base..(it's like a floor design, and made of metal)

If not...:slap You should put in contact with Enterbay ASAP

PS: Anyways.. Enterbay quality control is lame :lecture

Is the floor like hidden in the box somewhere? That would be pretty lame if they didn't give it to me.

The wooden dummy has a base..(it's like a floor design, and made of metal)

If not...:slap You should put in contact with Enterbay ASAP

PS: Anyways.. Enterbay quality control is lame :lecture

Is the floor like hidden in the box somewhere? That would be pretty lame if they didn't give it to me.

Nop.It is'nt hidden
It is placed just below the wooden dummy, but you should see it perfectly through the clear window display.

The base is basically a thin metal plate

4808962702_4d5b2d323e.jpg

Back