Enterbay IP MAN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My TT advanced arrived the other day, first one I've owned. Just as I read in a review someplace, ankles are a wee bit looser than I'd like and figure is inclined to be a bit top heavy. May have to superglue those joints. And take a hairdryer to the right shoulder joint, which is really tight - so tight I was nervous about breaking it just trying to raise the arm to the front.

But hoo boy, am I getting anxious to stick Donnie's head, hands and clothes on this body...

I asked the question a while back to OMG but didn't get a response so maybe Plasmid you can help out? I wanted to know if you swapped the Ip Man feet as well, or just the shoes?

awesome!! photos please!! :peace

I'll take some new photos with the True-Type when I get the chance, but OMG posted some of his figure w/body swap about 7 pages back or so.

My TT advanced arrived the other day, first one I've owned. Just as I read in a review someplace, ankles are a wee bit looser than I'd like and figure is inclined to be a bit top heavy. May have to superglue those joints. And take a hairdryer to the right shoulder joint, which is really tight - so tight I was nervous about breaking it just trying to raise the arm to the front.

But hoo boy, am I getting anxious to stick Donnie's head, hands and clothes on this body...

I asked the question a while back to OMG but didn't get a response so maybe Plasmid you can help out? I wanted to know if you swapped the Ip Man feet as well, or just the shoes?

Just the shoes. No swapping of the feet was necessary. The shoes fit snugly on the True-Type feet.

I ran into the same problem as you with the Advanced TT ankles. Mine were not as tight as I was anticipating so I worked some super glue into the sockets. Easy fix. What's funny is that all the other joints on my advanced TT were very tight except the ankles, but on the Enterbay RM3 the ankles were very tight but many other joints had problems with looseness. Give and take. :lol

i want an ip-man figure.

and this is tHE BEST ip-man figure out there, as we all know it.
not only that, the sculpt has SKIN PORES and his acne scars are even accurate.

don't know if I'd switch out the body to make this figure cost more though. :(
the hot toys heads always seemed a bit tiny IMO

i reckon hey! skin pore to acne scars....bet u can do that too!! your van zan HS is AMAZING!!!:panic::panic:

I'm amazed Enterbay got the texturing so realistic and accurate when it comes to tiny scars on the left side of Donnie's face. With a lot of sculpts, there's either too little or none, or in HT's case the texturing can be too erratic or exaggerated (just look at their T-1000 head sculpt and then look at a real photo of Robert Patrick from T2).

(High-res example)
img2459c.jpg

Last edited:
Should this awesomeness be a sign of things to come for EB, especially the upcoming (or rumored?) GoD Bruce Lee?

I try not to let my girlfriend catch me gazing at my figures with the look she says should be reserved just for her, but when Master Ip arrives I'm not sure how discrete I'm going to be able to be...

It's not a rumor!

Here is the answer i got from enterbay :

There will be a new version of G.O.D coming out in November.

ENTERBAY

:yess:

Ip man and GoD Bruce in the space of 6 months. I think I should come clean with my girlfriend. She is not buying the "just one more figure" line any more.

Back