Enterbay - Ip Man 3 - Ip Man (Donnie Yen)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He does look good, & at the same time, he does kinda look like Cung Le at certain angles.

It's a worthwhile figure to own if you like Donnie Yen or Ip Man. I paid $298US to get it now, & do not regret it. For around $185US for you US peeps (+ whatever shipping from BBTS costs), I'd say that is not too shabby.

After watching Ip Man 3 on Christmas Eve, this is a definite must-buy for me nowww!

looks like his neck is too chubby
i want to see someone swaps the body. The neck area looks so strange
I think it's more the way the sculpt was cut under the chin area.

This is the EB Bruce Lee 75th sculpt on the Ip Man body.

PZcfw1M.png

This is the EB Ip Man sculpt on the HT EtD body.

mg23m73.png

This is the EB Ip Man sculpt back on the EB Ip Man body. If the head is tilted up, or straight, it looks okay. Maybe looking over chubby if the head is tilted down, but even then, because I usually look at it front on, instead of side on, it's not something that I really notice when looking at my figure on display.

WlcerfA.png

I think it's more the way the sculpt was cut under the chin area.

This is the EB Bruce Lee 75th sculpt on the Ip Man body.

PZcfw1M.png

This is the EB Ip Man sculpt on the HT EtD body.

mg23m73.png

This is the EB Ip Man sculpt back on the EB Ip Man body. If the head is tilted up, or straight, it looks okay. Maybe looking over chubby if the head is tilted down, but even then, because I usually look at it front on, instead of side on, it's not something that I really notice when looking at my figure on display.

WlcerfA.png

i just pre-ordered mine from BBTS.I dont mind waiting at all but am excited too as this is my first 1/6 figure. I would never spend this much but i really admire donnie yen and him as ip man. Martial arts isn't about competing with others and being on top, ip man calm spirit and down to earth attitude is absolutely admirable. Furthermore wing chun is a badass kungfu! ip man 3 was a totally awesome.

I thank you for creating this thread and posting the pics of the EB set. Also im wondering is it possible for you to post pics of him being topless? i would like to see how is the body done.Probably not as realistic but im just aching to see more pics of this set lol

Honestly, I am also curious about what's underneath the clothing, but right now, I'm a bit reluctant to unclothe him, because the clothing is sitting so well right now & feeling "crisp" still. When somebody does a proper review of the figure, I'm guessing we both will see the body.

Your 1st 1/6 figure might start you on a slippery slope of spending too much money on this hobby :lol

i just pre-ordered mine from BBTS.I dont mind waiting at all but am excited too as this is my first 1/6 figure. I would never spend this much but i really admire donnie yen and him as ip man. Martial arts isn't about competing with others and being on top, ip man calm spirit and down to earth attitude is absolutely admirable. Furthermore wing chun is a badass kungfu! ip man 3 was a totally awesome.

I thank you for creating this thread and posting the pics of the EB set. Also im wondering is it possible for you to post pics of him being topless? i would like to see how is the body done.Probably not as realistic but im just aching to see more pics of this set lol

Yup. Ip Man shows courtesy, humbleness, and respect to all people, even his opponents. :)

It does but you have to either raise or remove one of the glass shelves
fd5782c563c42cf44fef15f65ea4d782.jpg

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

a few pic.gonna post a review tmrw

Attachments

• edit1.jpg
    edit1.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 202
  • edit2.jpg
    edit2.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 200
How does this compare to the previous Ip man release, in terms of overall value with respect to accessories etc. I know the previous release had a feather duster in the mix, but the head sculpt in the new just looks amazeballs.

Saw 'Ip Man 3' today. Brilliant. Do yourselves a favour, go watch the movie, then go buy the figure .....

Its an amazing figure with amazing accessories. The wooden dummy n wing chun chinese sign is awesome. Ip man is a great movie n symbolizes the Chinese culture n values very well.

It does but you have to either raise or remove one of the glass shelves
fd5782c563c42cf44fef15f65ea4d782.jpg

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk
Hi sorry did you use the ikea cabinet? Also did you say you had yo remove one if the glass to fit it in? So technically you lose shelving? Thanks

Back