Enterbay - Ip Man 3 - Ip Man (Donnie Yen)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From Toy Soul.

12369157_948782525216355_4198268121026030658_n.jpg

12360343_948782535216354_2248822891984026181_n.jpg
Looking a bit "soft" there. Maybe the lighting, but I'm a bit concerned about it.

Thanks for going around various threads & posting the Toy Soul pics by the way.

Just picked this up. No time to take out the accessories and stuff. Just a few quick snaps, and it's a vast improvement over the v1 version. Body is better, and price is not too bad including all the stuff

looks like a good enough ageing between the sculpts/movies,the lower lip may seem a bit big/thick but nice one/congrats stanlore

Wow. That is not a minor upgrade. If you changed the hair on the new sculpt, I feel it would not look too old at all for an original Ip Man movie representation. Seriously, it makes the old sculpt look less like Donnie Yen now.

Thanks for the pics Stanlore. I went to eBay to get one that was in stock, for what I'm guessing is a bit of a premium, but I want it now, & don't mind. It's seriously looking like one of the best martial arts figures I've ever seen.

Please Ip Man 3 be good. That will enhance the coolness factor of this figure even more.

pulled the trigger and got 1 on ebay thats in stock from timcentt.paid a bit more premium price but I do want it now before movie comes out.This will be my first enterbay figure/martial arts actor figure.Been a big fan of the ip man movies.Donnie is an absolute talented actor and such a cool guy in real life

I think the premium we paid might nearly be $100 .....

Getting it now scratches an itch though .....

Overall it's a pretty good sculpt, but I don't understand the reasoning behind the neck seam.

He doesn't need an exposed specialized body, so the neck could've easily been sculpted.

Because Enterbay .....

Yeah, a sculpted neck would have been nicer, but at least the likeness is there this time.

They sure don't :lol

I'd like to see somebody give this sculpt rooted hair, something similar (looks a bit too "boy band" here though maybe) to this:

Ip Man 3 sculpt, with original Ip Man movie hair, is something that I think would be cool.

Back