Enterbay HD: 1/4 scale Rambo III

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very glad that you liked it, despite of the language barrier.
And some new pictures with new pose and photo in my living room.
212303461.jpg

Love this shot!
Everyone seems to over do it and load him up with as much stuff as the figure can hold.

Less is more. The sculpted torso is awesome and doesn't need anything covering it.​

I tried posing him holding the arrow bag.
few days later I checked rambo's hand..... and it stained with the black color.
be careful guys:slap

I tried posing him holding the arrow bag.
few days later I checked rambo's hand..... and it stained with the black color.
be careful guys:slap

Hi Nightsurf.. Could you also please check if the muscle body is stained with the black sling of the Quiver? :( :monkey2

can't choose for this figure or T-800 or Batman..guys help me plz...

It's really about character preference, I've had Rambo and T-800 and they're both equal in how great they represent the character and figure quality and from what I've seen here, Batman looks just as good. no matter which choice, you get a great figure.

can't choose for this figure or T-800 or Batman..guys help me plz...

Well lets break down such a complex problem ;)
- T-800 will come back in the more epic BD
- Batman is great but if you like the new suit again sure to be done if not by EB at least HT
- Also batman being distributed I suspect it's one of their biggest release so more supply in the market, higher chance ti pick up lateron for reasonable $$
- Rambo, did it ever sell through any other channel but direct?
I would say if secretly you want all three characters go Rambo first cause when it does sell out thats it... the other two are still being reincarnated giving you time to still pick them up ;)

- Batman is great but if you like the new suit again sure to be done if not by EB at least HT
- Also batman being distributed I suspect it's one of their biggest release so more supply in the market, higher chance ti pick up lateron for reasonable $$
I would say if secretly you want all three characters go Rambo first cause when it does sell out thats it... the other two are still being reincarnated giving you time to still pick them up ;)

:exactly: good shout Geil :)

It's really about character preference, I've had Rambo and T-800 and they're both equal in how great they represent the character and figure quality and from what I've seen here, Batman looks just as good. no matter which choice, you get a great figure.

Thank you for yours replies
I've preordered in my country (Italy) Batman hot toys dx12 so no Batman enterbay this time..
It remains to choose between Rambo and Terminator, having already the hot toys t-800 .. I think my choice is rambo :)
:peace

That raises another good point. While I'd say EB's figures of all 3 are the best you can get of those characters an costumes, there are plenty of nice Batman and Terminator figures out there, but there's never been a Rambo this good before and quite possibly there won't be another for some time either. If you like Rambo, I'd say get this, I've had all the HT T-800s except the new DX and they're really nice, yeah EB's web better but you can't get a great Rambo other than this one, HT's beat Rambos are nowhere close to this.

Hey Guys, its with great regret that i announce that my Rambo 1/4 Enterbay HD Masterpiece Figure has now been sold! :( although the figure was an excellent represntation of Rambo in all his glory (arguably one of the best likenesses in a Rambo statue/figure to date) but there was something i couldnt put my finger on...even now i dont know what it was, maybe it was the lack of articulation from the waist down which certainly restricted certain poses and also how difficult it was to stand freely without the use of the support given. Finally it was also the way the legs/feet did not sit right and always looked out of sync...although from my picture of my Rambo display the legs look fairly well posed i knew that it didnt sit right and the knee woud be all twisted and the each foot would not line up properly. When you compare it to my Enterbay T-800 which is so easy to pose and has complete articulation throughout his body i just knew that i wouldnt be 100% happy. I will know turn my concentration to the new upcoming T-800 Battle Damaged from Enterbay as that looks proper KILLER!:yess: So, to all those who have the Rambo or are thinking of getting it, then congrats to you all, i really did enjoy the time i had with this awesome figure!

View attachment 54402

Last edited:
No one has tried to make a stick fighting custom yet?

Wrap some white material around the hands, put some black sticks in there and boom!

You got yourself a sweet custom :D

No one has tried to make a stick fighting custom yet?

Wrap some white material around the hands, put some black sticks in there and boom!

You got yourself a sweet custom :D

I bought an extra a while back just to try it. Also you can't forget the Red-bandanna.

Back