Enterbay HD: 1/4 scale Rambo III

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Enterbay Real Masterpiece Rambo announced!

:lecture:lecture On the licenses that matter to the most people (or at least the most vocal people) it seems like nothing but waiting lately.

This is true but we could also just be insatiable. I took a look at my HT's "T1/T2" setup the other day and I have 8 sweet pieces so it could be worse. I have no issue with the preorder-to-release date process (thats still fine) its the early sneak peek like announcements that just die out after many months.

:lecture In fact I just plain hate announcements as of late. I hate seeing any tease of any kind. You get a taste (HT's Spiderman, Superman, 1989 Batman) and then nothing for like 8 months. Gay.

I've always said, the best ever release was the Subway Shining figure. Came outta nowhere and released literally a month later. Now I don't mind waiting the typical (HT's) 3 months but anything longer is just boring and pointless imo.

At least with HT, once you see the prototype, the wait isn't bad, with them, it's the teasing and hinting for the months before that which is annoying and at this point unnecessary, especially since it backfires. At one time, it might have helped spark a buzz, but their product is so popular and wanted, you don't need buzz, when it's ready, if it's good, it will sell. The pre-reveal buzz just pisses people off now.

I have no issue with waiting! :tap

Then I bow to your patience!

This is true but we could also just be insatiable. I took a look at my HT's "T1/T2" setup the other day and I have 8 sweet pieces so it could be worse. I have no issue with the preorder-to-release date process (thats still fine) its the early sneak peek like announcements that just die out after many months.

I could be sated. If they finish off T1 and T2 I have my ultimate grail figures. Anything beyond those is gravy, lower priority that I won't moan about on here day in day out wondering where they are :monkey3 You're right though what we've gotten so far is not to be sniffed at.

Just as I expect with Enterbay announcements, no new updates for the past 3 months. :slap

I'm guessing EB will have to develop a whole new body for this figure. I can't think of a figure there made with Rambos physique but I agree EB shouldn't announce figures & then months later still have nothing to show for it but I'm still looking forward to seeing how this turns out though because I've been wanting a 1/6 Rambo in my collection for quite awhile now & the HT ones could do with an update to be honest.

True that..

My HT Rambo 2's body, as much as I've done almost everything to preserve it, has started to crack in some areas. :slap The Barney Ross body doesn't exactly work well, as Rambo was not as bulky in the earlier movies.

True that..

My HT Rambo 2's body, as much as I've done almost everything to preserve it, has started to crack in some areas. :slap The Barney Ross body doesn't exactly work well, as Rambo was not as bulky in the earlier movies.

Sounds familiar :lol

I am so glad this is 1/4. Had it been 1/6 I wouldn't bother since Hot Toys will release a better Rambo within the next few years. I'm quite excited about this whole 1/4 thing. I think there is a lot of potential there.

Sounds familiar :lol

LOL! Such is the fate of us Rambo collectors. HT should do a DX for him! :slap :gah:

Makes me feel lucky mine's still around, despite the lack of a Rambo 4 figure, it means a lot to me to have at least 1 Rambo for the first 3, if that gets messed up it'll bother me, especially with 2 being my 2nd favorite movie in the series.

True that..

So sorry to hear this unfortunate issue w/ your Rambo II bro. :(

Try the new muscle body true type coming out in 4th quarter it looks like good fit

The Rambo And rocky series first got me into 1/6 collecting. They are still the bees knees of my collection.

I'd be impressed if they included a bloody left arm. this will probably come out around next year with the Rambo video game and Expendables 2.

Try the new muscle body true type coming out in 4th quarter it looks like good fit

Yup, pre-ordered 2 of them already. Can't wait! :hi5: I just hope it looks close, but I doubt it. The biceps look like that of Wolverine's/Dastan's/Royce's. May have to modify the chest for the Vietnam scars. :medic

Yup, pre-ordered 2 of them already. Can't wait! :hi5: I just hope it looks close, but I doubt it. The biceps look like that of Wolverine's/Dastan's/Royce's. May have to modify the chest for the Vietnam scars. :medic

You'll need to repaint the head at least to match the body, might need to modify the socket on the head too. Someone put a custom Rambo on ebay using the new body, it looked pretty good, a bit on the small side. It's better suited for First Blood.

Back