Enterbay HD: 1/4 scale Rambo III

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Enterbay Real Masterpiece Rambo announced!

Greetings from the Enterbay Terminator thread :rock
I come in peace and to tell you Rambo IV sucked, and that it should be Rambo III they're making! :(

Your peaceful approach shall be met with... open arms. But then death! I stab you in the spine during our embrace!

Greetings from the Enterbay Terminator thread :rock
I come in peace and to tell you Rambo IV sucked, and that it should be Rambo III they're making! :(

No offense but if you rank Rambo III higher than IV then maybe you've never seen either film? Part IV was an excellent film.

No offense but if you rank Rambo III higher than IV then maybe you've never seen either film? Part IV was an excellent film.

But... Just look at Stallone's arms these days! Yack! I think he was way too old for the movie and just doesn't quite cut the action feel he used to.

Rambo IV was freaking awesome and featured one of the biggest 'holy ____' moments in film history.

He is actually fairly quiet in terms of gun violence for 90% of the movie but Stallone was building up to something....

At the end when he slowly rises up of nowhere like the reaper and gets on that mounted anti-aircraft machine gun and just massacres everything in site for like 10 minutes straight including a truck and attack boat, I was just :horror :thud: :clap

I thought we had some news finally after seeing this thread being bumped. @jackhepburn, IV was ____ing awesome :rock
But seriously, I need a great Rambo in my collection, I'd much prefer him in 1/6 but if it has to be 1/4, so be it!!

I'm not sure about this one... If I can scramble some cash for the TDK 1/4's I'll definately buy them (only if they look good obviously) and my T-800 1/4 is already ordered, but Rambo, as much as I love the movies (Will give IV a try I suppose)... I like him young! :(

Enterbay is doing Rambo 2 to 4, per my friend who works for a major toy manufacturer based in China. :yess:

Fantastic news. Just need a few pics to tide me over. Also, are they gonna do more T2 or even T1?

Ill believe it when i see it,but why 2-4 and not First Blood?

Enterbay is doing Rambo 2 to 4, per my friend who works for a major toy manufacturer based in China. :yess:

We all know its Rambo III thats coming out but I sort of know whats coming out next year and it don't include 2 and 4!

2ab7eef8.jpg

Well, that's what's been announced.. I was told what Enterbay "was planning". Take the information as you wish, I was just sharing what my friend got from his colleagues & contacts from Enterbay. :slap

Well, that's what's been announced.. I was told what Enterbay "was planning". Take the information as you wish, I was just sharing what my friend got from his colleagues & contacts from Enterbay. :slap

Sorry, but I have direct contact with EB, production is pretty tight for 2013 and if they was doing R2 and R4, I'm pretty sure its not at the manufacturing stage.

My post was not an attack on you so no need for the :slap :)

^^
Breaker are EB still planning on making 1/6 figure's or are they completely moving over to 1/4??

Back