Enterbay: GODFATHER

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dunno, to me the likeness war clearly goes to Enterbay. I just think it's a matter of the hasty ones who went and bought the HT without waiting to see enterbay's saying it looks off to try and justify to themselves that they made the right choice.

Maybe they are not trying to justify it. Maybe that's the way they actually feel? I love the "if you don't like the one I like then you suck" mentality that some people seem to have here. I like the HT version better but if anyone likes the EB more thats cool. Why should we argue over it as long as we are both happy, they are both great looking figures.

Last edited:
Maybe they are not trying to justify it. Maybe that's the way they actually feel? I love the "if you don't like the one I like then you suck" mentality that people seem to have here. I like the HT version better but if anyone likes the EB more thats cool. Why should we argue over it as long as we are both happy, they are both great looking figures.

The only people on this site doing that (Godfather) is the 2 EB fanatics here. And they know who they are ................ they are starting to sound like little children.

It sure would be nice to cross compare the 2 together, i'm still leaning towards the Enterbay version but will probably just get both. :D

ok .. a giant raccoon or squirrel with humongous nuts is dancing around and an asian little red riding hood cant believe it and goes "wow!"
of course it could be a wolf, but to me looks more like a raccoon.

basically its a nightmare animated gif.

What I find funny is that it says Freakalicious above it! :lol

Holy Crap, Enterbay's most amazing sculpt. Proves waiting has its rewards.
gf_go.jpg

That paint job is amazing look at it , it blends with the finger flesh color , my HT GF is comming this friday i gues ill just buy the enterbay head and bash it to battle damage corleogne when he got shot with the brown suit on put blood and bullet holes lol

Last edited:
THE FINAL JUSTICE~ GODFATHER
gf_final_c.jpg

gf_final_a.jpg

gf_final_b.jpg

The Real “Godfather” is here…

Official Photos in progress~~

Don’t change the channel!

Looks a little too fat in the face imho. Marlon Brando wasn't really fat when he made "The Godfather". He used cotton balls to puff out his cheeks, but other than that his face was relatively small. And you can see exactly where he packed the cotton at in his cheeks. if that makes sense. That also affected how his mouth looked.

godfather15.jpg

The HT sculpt captures that perfectly to me. EB's head sculpt does not. EB's head sculpt (from these new pics) just looks fat. Not like something is in the cheeks.. but just overall a fat face. Looks more like Marlon Brando in "Don Juan DeMarco".

Back