Enterbay: GODFATHER

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cant undestand how some say EB is better based on the pic of one sculpt without eyeballs
It's the same as saying Hot Toys is better when Enterbay haven't released the final proto pics. You make it up as you go along. You don't need proof when you have an opinion.

I like it better without eyeballs. The Hot Toys looks just like the pic of the Don sitting in the chair, stroking the cat. In any other pic, it just looks strange. The look on his face, really only suits that one pose. Not sure about the Hot Toys jacket neither. The shoulders look too big on the jacket. The only time I've seen it look any good is on the pictures Dave posted.

i really like the suit :)
ap_20090618052502977.jpg.jpg

I have the ht don.. this looks good too though. Gotta see compare and contrast pics before i can decide which is better. Cant undestand how some say EB is better based on the pic of one sculpt without eyeballs

personally, i'm saying the EB one is better because of the suit. that suit really impressed the hell out of me. when i see pics of the HT one compared to that i'm a little disappointed. as for the head, so far the EB paint looks good. but i'm waiting till the eyes are in and it's on a body before passing judgement.

I really like the suit too. My gut is saying EB will edge out HT with those recent pictures of the sculpt and tailoring. But I'm not ordering until I see full production pictures.

I still see better likeness in the Hot Toys version but maybe better paint with this one. It would be nice to see a full body shot some time this decade.

Looks pretty good for what you can actually see.

It would be nice to see a full body shot some time this decade.
I don't think you'll have a problem there.

They wont be posting full pics till it's produced, checked, and they're happy with everything before it goes out. So once the pics are posted it should only be a couple of weeks till it's in someones hands. Suits me.

I don't think you'll have a problem there.

They wont be posting full pics till it's produced, checked, and they're happy with everything before it goes out. So once the pics are posted it should only be a couple of weeks till it's in someones hands. Suits me.

Nope, you're right I can respect that too ............ theres just too many "hype" posts lately with no goods if you know what I mean? I am a HUGE Godfather fan so I of course want the best one and NOW! :D

I can see myself definitely getting both anyway.

If you haven't already ordered the Hot Toys one. It'd be worth waiting a little longer. The up to date pics are all from the production line, so it wont be long now. Then you can make up your mind, or wait a couple of weeks more and get some peoples opinions, and make a more informed decision, possibly save yourself some dollars. Then again if you really like him that much you'll probably be getting both. Still, I think it will be easier to buy a Hot Toys Godfather cheaper down the road. I bet they made way more than 5000 of theirs.

If you haven't already ordered the Hot Toys one. It'd be worth waiting a little longer. The up to date pics are all from the production line, so it wont be long now. Then you can make up your mind, or wait a couple of weeks more and get some peoples opinions, and make a more informed decision, possibly save yourself some dollars. Then again if you really like him that much you'll probably be getting both. Still, I think it will be easier to buy a Hot Toys Godfather cheaper down the road. I bet they made way more than 5000 of theirs.

I already paid in full for my HT's order months ago so it is coming to me soon. Do you really think they made 5000 of them? I was thinking in the range of 2500-3000. If I really like the EB version I will get it too, I love the film that much.

One thing that has always bothered me about EB figures (with the exception of the BL figures, of course) I've seen, like the 24 & Mr. Bean ones, is that the heads are separate from the neck, which really detracts from the figure's realism. Looks the same trend here too....that's a shame.

Back