Enterbay - Game Of Death - Bruce Lee (75th Anniversary)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How reliable are the talks of Arnie x Storm collectibles for the new BL?
When approximately will it come out? Just wild guessing here

I have 4 sons and a daughter larry :lol,we fly out on 11th feb (my b'day is the 13th)and leave on the 16th.he did it ''as i'm getting on now''.

Oh wow. Didn't know you had such a family :lol Congrats on that. & it's officially the 13th over here, so Happy birthday my Sideshow Freak buddy :hi5:

that's the 13th FEB larry:lol as shown in the above post.but thank you for the early congrats.i'm google-ing the toy stores etc over there,after all it is my b'day when i'm there and who knows I might persuade my son to buy me something:wink1:
I have a feeling it's going to be quite an emotional experience over there.
and yeah sons and daughter know who bruce is/was.

How reliable are the talks of Arnie x Storm collectibles for the new BL?
When approximately will it come out? Just wild guessing here
They already announce that they will be making the 1/6 Bruce figures and Rnje is with them, so I think it is pretty much a dine deal we will see somethibg this year. At SDCC most likely.

oops indeed:lol it will be interesting to see what sort of memorabilia there is over there.as at $1.5 to £1 I could pick up a bargain.
this is what I enjoy about forums like this,not only do you discuss collecting,you can also meet/talk to some great people.

Yeah, you might find some gems there on your visit. Who knows.
They already announce that they will be making the 1/6 Bruce figures and Rnje is with them, so I think it is pretty much a dine deal we will see somethibg this year. At SDCC most likely.
Pssst, wake up.

Sorry slow Internet .as it happens I bought KO fof Bruce sculpt. Just few weeks ago. But still can't post pics. Grrrrrr
The paint is better than the previous I bought. But a realistic paint might not improve it too much. Unless sculpt it self is fine tuned.

Congratz Chris on your coming Seattle visit buddy Hope you have a great time.

cheers buddy..all donations greatly accepted:lol.i'm really looking forward to it....I think you guys can guess that.regarding KO sculpts those 75th ones are on ebay in stock for $29.99,and the suit etc is up for PO.not seen the ''PACKAGE'' up on the particular website for $55,the sculpt with forward looking eyes is for $28.the cheap option if you want/need a BL sculpt,for your ''custom''75th.

Think i.lI get the package option when I get back in couple of weeks.��
The fof head sculpt am going bash clothing set I have of hot toys dx 4 having it laying about.

Larry you are 3 hours ahead of me ��������

Don't know if I'm 3 hours ahead, but it will be 2:40am when I post this.

Time to go sleep :lol

almost 2pm here..so I'm even more way behind.i too might get the KO package,mainly for the suit etc.i just picked up a ''dirty'' BTS suit cheap.but as the zipper on another is going,i will need another.

The BTS out fit is much better i think . Lucky you . I just hope I don't get the short string version of nunchuks
Also am looking at new spare bodies avaliable . Quit a few to choose . But need to find something to match Bruce physics.
Or I .ll just use the older BL bodies.

I used a couple of dollsfigure B001 for a couple of custom BL.good size for bruce,the only downside is that the wrist pegs/hand holes are slightly bigger than a HT type.

DSC_0124.jpgDSC_0125.jpg

I just got mine and wanted to share it. Bought from a eBay seller, it only took a week from HK to US.

Back