Enterbay - Game Of Death - Bruce Lee (75th Anniversary)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish they would tie together their NBA and Bruce Lee lines and get a Kareem Abdul Jabbar figure out there.
Dual sculpts - 1 with 70s hair and beard and Game of Death outfit, and 1 with 80s bald sculpt, goggles and Lakers outfit.
You'd get both fan bases buying it in droves.

2015-11-20%2023.06.21_zpsbv8x4hym.jpg

here we go again, 3500 worldwide [emoji38]

The punching bag in one of the pictures does belong to this set as well as a wooden stand (diorama?). Also ten hands, nunchuck with bag, bamboo stick, and a broken vase?
Another teas....

This is annoying.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

should be Friday..but for me it's not really the ultimate I was hoping for,even the headsculpt looks only average so far.

Nice base and backdrop, but thats about it. After seeing Storms smaller scale BL sculpts in hand, I wouldnt mind getting those smaller statues now.

So .... I think we go again! Enterbay going to fail again on Bruce Lee! The sculpt is really pity, has an expression to be an idiot! You see the effort of the sculptor to bring out the best expression of Bruce, but he can not! The base is under ok, the back part was recycled! The bag is made without any details, I can do that in two seconds even though I'm no expert! The bamboo taken from version 3 of GOD! Accessories then nothing special (Enterbay had declared a doll innovative and feature fantastic, however none of it). And then what will it cost? What a disappointment Enterbay! Enterbay for Bruce Lee is no longer the business of perfection, but the disappointment!

So many negatives in this thread for this figure. Not seen one person happy with it. I wonder how well this is going to do. Be interesting to see the prototype and video reviews soon.

It 'a shame! Enterbay with this anniversary could redeem himself from the failures with Bruce! Bill also should travel less and devote more to work!

Enterbay should just give up in the Bruce Lee license and let someone else have it

Id like that too. After having Mike Tyson from Storm, I hope they would do their take on BL. Everyone should voice out to them and let them know you want it.

So I'm the only one who kinda likes it?

Edit: Nobody likes the way it looks here?
scratchhead.gif

12224663_535933216561638_825731936_n.jpg

If the production sculpt looks like that, I'm thinking it will be my favourite mass produced Bruce Lee figure/statue ever released so far.

Tough crowd in here .....

Last edited:
No. I like it too. It's not terrible but far from what we would consider as an "ultimate edition". For one thing if you compare the effort, the previous version seems like Enterbay put out a lot more hard work and seems more passionate about the project itself. It just feels backwards in terms of hard work.
This one seems like a regular acceptable release. The behind the scenes edition was more well thought of. It offered more than what was presented on screen. It came with a director chair, camera and slate that shows Bruce Lee was also directing the movie in addition to starting in the movie. Not to mention the special meaning of a behind the scenes set up for a movie project the Mr. Lee never got to finish.

At the end, there were more accessories and hand types in the BtS edition, a innovative rubber body (although the flaws were more problematic than the new muscle body) and 2 different head sculpts, including 1 with movable eyes.

I would buy this figure if it's cheaper but not at a $1940HKD price tag. That is about $250USD.

BTS version was loaded nicely. I simply like this one better. I'd rather have a bare bones figure (not that this is a bare bones figure) with a nice sculpt, than a fully loaded figure, with sculpts that aren't as impressive. I wonder how easily it will be to get a parted out sculpt? I think there weren't too many Big Boss figures being broken down on eBay. I want to plonk one on my BTS version, & my Black Label statue.

I like it too. Gonna get it day 1 on Saturday afternoon.

Hesitant to post pics when I do, since it's just gonna be pissed on by other members, so what's the point.

But if anyone has any questions they would like to know I would be happy to reply then.

If someone parts with the head, I'm picking up a spare for my BTS, and have a friend paint it BD for me.

BTS version was loaded nicely. I simply like this one better. I'd rather have a bare bones figure (not that this is a bare bones figure) with a nice sculpt, than a fully loaded figure, with sculpts that aren't as impressive. I wonder how easily it will be to get a parted out sculpt? I think there weren't too many Big Boss figures being broken down on eBay. I want to plonk one on my BTS version, & my Black Label statue.

With the Big Boss, I haven't seen a lot of parted away head sculpts. Most of them are recast or copied version of the original Enterbay head sculpts.

Back