Enterbay - Game Of Death - Bruce Lee (75th Anniversary)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like it too. Gonna get it day 1 on Saturday afternoon.

Hesitant to post pics when I do, since it's just gonna be pissed on by other members, so what's the point.

But if anyone has any questions they would like to know I would be happy to reply then.
If someone parts with the head, I'm picking up a spare for my BTS, and have a friend paint it BD for me.

Stan, for me, I like the figure and head sculpt but not for that price tag. The behind the scenes edition was around the same price and came with 2 head sculpts and more accessories. I simply can't justify the price tag for this figures. It even comes with less hands.

It does look like the body is the same as the Big Boss figure. When you purchase the figure can you confirm that?

you guys know how I feel about bruce lee figures,and to me this is another disappointing release from EB.regarding the likeness,i'd say from below the cheekbones down is way off,and looks like a smaller version of the HD1008,but the top half I do like.for guys wanting a GOD figure in their collection,then this may be worth picking up,but for me it's a pass nothing outstanding about this.i know i'm being negative but this is not what i'd call the ultimate figure.
having looked at some different photo's of this,i think the nose and mouth are whats throwing the likeness off (for me).
this should be a $200 price tag.

Last edited:
Finally. And after all that, I think I'm happy with my custom. The Hot Toys likeness is better than this and it will probably be cheaper for those wanting a bruce to get the DX head and Enterbay headsculpt.

Also, what is the official price on this? For what it is given, $190 wojld be fair, but knowing Enterbay, this is probably $270 shipped.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

it's 1940HKD(about 250usd)strange that bruce was born in 1940 the same numbers as EB are charging for this.
looking at this again,i wonder if they tried and sculpt the head like the box art?,seems similar but not as good

it's 1940HKD(about 250usd)strange that bruce was born in 1940 the same numbers as EB are charging for this.
looking at this again,i wonder if they tried and sculpt the head like the box art?,seems similar but not as good
And the box art is looking the other way.[emoji4] Movable eyes, I would have bought with that regardless.

It is not a bad likeness, better than the Big Boss anyways, but it is not as good as the Arnie sculpts, which even though they are dated, there certainly is no debate as to the likeness.

If you look at the this and the regular big boss, it seems to have the same problems in proportions, just a slimmer face.

It is not super bad, but I am just not feeling it... With the today's standard it needs to have a wow factor for me unfortunately.

On another thought I am saving my money so I should be happy right now :)

it feels like a mix of old and new bits put together to complete the figure:dunno,I really was hoping to be blown away with this anniversary figure:(,but like GungFu said,it saves paying out $250.

So I'm the only one who kinda likes it?

Edit: Nobody likes the way it looks here?
scratchhead.gif

12224663_535933216561638_825731936_n.jpg

If the production sculpt looks like that, I'm thinking it will be my favourite mass produced Bruce Lee figure/statue ever released so far.

Tough crowd in here .....

You think think this looks better than the 1/4 Way of the Dragon figure?

All I want are the hands, nunchucks, and figure. I'm not paying $250 for all that other crap. It might not be a perfect likeness but I think it looks pretty good.

In all fairness, their figures usually look better in hand than these promo pics. Not sure why they didn't just rework the WOD sculpt and change the hair a bit.

to me the sculptors should be able to deliver at least a very good likeness,rather than one that looks like passable at best.i don't see the finished item differing from these promo shots.

also his left eye is looking completely to the right,but his right eye isn't as the white of the eye is still showing:dunno

Stan, for me, I like the figure and head sculpt but not for that price tag. The behind the scenes edition was around the same price and came with 2 head sculpts and more accessories. I simply can't justify the price tag for this figures. It even comes with less hands.

It does look like the body is the same as the Big Boss figure. When you purchase the figure can you confirm that?

Hey Cloud,

Yeah sure. I will check for you. Although I have my big boss in a pose I really like so I won't be moving him for comparison shots.

If I upload it to photobucket I'll pm you a link to some pics. Too much negativity (which people are perfectly entitled to), in this thread for me to want to share any photos. But I'll still post my thoughts regardless.

Seriously guys, if you really want more options for a 1/6 Bruce. Push Storm to do it and let them know on their facebook etc.

I know they will continue with the small statue line and i have seen it in hand yesterday and its amazing, but they never said they wont do a 1/6 articulated ver.
If theres enough interest and more info for them to gauge, they will consider. Even I often drop them a line every so often to do it in that scale.

They are a small company and they cant take too many risks atm, but enough people demand this, they will consider.

Back