Enterbay Game of Death 1/6 2010

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Funny, look at the pictures man
I did look at the pics :D If they are letting you keep the rotten body, I'll take it for $10US. I wouldn't mind seeing the insides of it. What do you say? If not for $10US, how much do you think the rotten body is worth?

My tracking just vanished?!! :horror Its not updated since it left New Delhi 2 days ago!! generally it takes less than 24 hours for any EMS parcel to reach Kolkata from New Delhi??!! Whats happening?? :gah:

C'mon Im really getting worried now! :monkey2
Please update :pray:

My tracking just vanished?!! :horror Its not updated since it left New Delhi 2 days ago!! generally it takes less than 24 hours for any EMS parcel to reach Kolkata from New Delhi??!! Whats happening?? :gah:

C'mon Im really getting worried now! :monkey2
Please update :pray:

It should be okay Axe. Probably just a glitch :)

Thanks! Please don't ask me how much shipping is costing me though :monkey4

So how much is is shipping going to cost?:lol
But seriously, I can imagine it would weigh a lot. Hes using quality materials from what I remember. Plus he needs to package it well which will add quite a lot of weight.
Anyway, congrats, my friend. Hope you post lots of pics when you get it.

Nice pics!

So it's Enterbays fault your box is torn?
Really?

The mark on the arm/neck? Get a replacement.
I would like to point out a couple of things.

1. Both my Casual and Suited Hot Toys BL bodies are marked around the ankles.
2. A lot of the Hot Toys Dx04 boxes were torn.
So by your reckoning Hot Toys must suck as well?

Welcome to 1/6th figure collecting. If something is wrong get it fixed.

Your figure looks great in those pics by the way!

:lecture

yes, my Dx box was torn so HOT TOYS SUCKS! :rotfl

Really? So what else did you want with your replacement? McNuggets?
:lol
Anyways, if you don't like it, get the replacments and sell it. Don't need to act like a little girl about it. Cause you know, its just a doll and all. :yess:

I agree it must suck to see the body all stained like that. But saying they suck even if they replace your defaults is... unmasculine. Unless you are a chick that does collects figures, i appologize and can i buy you a drink?

:goodpost: :lecture :lol :inlove

Last edited:
to those who got the Beijing Expo Edition..what's your number edition ? mine is GOD-039BJ
how many are the expo edition suppose to be ?

Rob

to those who got the Beijing Expo Edition..what's your number edition ? mine is GOD-039BJ

Rob
Here's mine:

011-12.jpg

And Larry got the one right before me #251 I think :lol
As for edition size I thought it was 300, Gung Fu would know the definitive answer to this.

My custom pagoda diorama is done. It weighs 24 pounds! :blissy

Congrats! 24 lbs? Hello shipping charge of $100+ :lol

To be honest, when toy companies design boxes, I don't think they take into account of the stress/force the box comes under, using cardboard that's tough is one thing, BUT you need to take into account the paper that covers the cardboard.

The DX Bruce boxes that I had in was a nightmare... I ended up with some that I couldn't sell as mint and kept myself in the end.

I only had a few GoD in and all had slight rips on the boxes, nothing I can do.

Rob

And Larry got the one right before me #251 I think :lol
As for edition size I thought it was 300, Gung Fu would know the definitive answer to this.

Yes Y4NK33, you are quite right: The Beijing Exhibition Edition is limited to 300 sets.

Ah... yeah... Emmm... Mine is GOD-250BJ by the way (in case anyone really cares...)
wink.gif

Back