Enterbay Game of Death 1/6 2010

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The HT DX neck does not move. And it certainly doesn't move in '360 degree neck rotation'. I have 3 BD bodies and 3 regular bodies - none of the necks move AT ALL.

actually it does..just needs persuasion :) and don't break them ! :wave

Rob

:lol :rotfl :lol :rotfl
Whats going on?

I am a little confused here. I know HT DX neck has limited mobility. It will hunch forward slightly. Are you guys talking about GOD rubber body? Does its neck rotate 360 degrees?!!?!?!

@ Larry, yeah many sculpts looks awful with the flash on lol.

None of my 6 DX necks move L > R or R > L with considerable force. maybe I got 6 bad ones :D

...I am waiting for r5150s to post some pictures of his Game of Death Beijing Exhibition set... He already showed me two on pm....

Roooob..... Rob.... Roooooob....

smiley.gif

:)
here's pics of my hybrid Bruce...EB 2.5 BL body with modified neck and hands to accept the new hands from the new GOD set :wave..
I rather have the unsightly joints for better possability..one question though, does your smiling face HS has a dark mustache line ? I think maybe my camera is just picking it up more..
IMG_7757.jpg

IMG_7747.jpg

IMG_7751.jpg

IMG_7761.jpg

IMG_7760.jpg

I am a little confused here. I know HT DX neck has limited mobility. It will hunch forward slightly. Are you guys talking about GOD rubber body? Does its neck rotate 360 degrees?!!?!?!
:lol I did it, I didn't know the neck can move back & forth (ever so slightly) :hi5:

@ Larry, yeah many sculpts looks awful with the flash on lol.

None of my 6 DX necks move L > R or R > L with considerable force. maybe I got 6 bad ones :D
Back & forth? Check. Left & right? Not so much. A full 360 degree turn? I want proof :D

It looks wonderful Rob ! I love the poses !!

Maybe you should sell the new body and invest in the recent once ? You might even get two recent bodies for the new one - or maybe even more...
smiley.gif

It looks wonderful Rob ! I love the poses !!

Maybe you should sell the new body and invest in the recent once ? You might even get two recent bodies for the new one - or maybe even more...
smiley.gif

thanks Gung Fu !...I think I'll keep the rubber body..actually, my extra dx Bruce head is using it right now with the stealth suit wrapped around him :wave

Rob

People were trashing the BD head early on in the thread because of pics they saw, but even the FoF head is unflattering with the camera flash on sometimes.
13771034.jpg

Flash off
50342164.jpg

Flash on
87395255.jpg

:pfft:

EWWW! They look horrible! Here are mine.

FOF Original (Left) & Recast (Right)
FOFHeads.jpg

FOF Originals
FOFOriginal.jpg

FOFOriginal1.jpg

FOF Recasts
FOFRecast.jpg

FOFRecast1.jpg

:)
here's pics of my hybrid Bruce...EB 2.5 BL body with modified neck and hands to accept the new hands from the new GOD set :wave..
I rather have the unsightly joints for better possability..one question though, does your smiling face HS has a dark mustache line ? I think maybe my camera is just picking it up more..
IMG_7757.jpg

IMG_7747.jpg

IMG_7751.jpg

IMG_7761.jpg

IMG_7760.jpg

WOW! That looks so AWESOME! Do you mind sharing your modding secrets?

OK, I just double checked my HTs DX Bruce neck articulation and it appears to have gotten quite stiff for some reason. It still moves forwards and backwards with a bit of pressure, but I dont think it moves in any other direction.
Maybe it never did have 360 degree movement?
I was sure it did.:dunno
But the fact still remains that it does have some articulation.

The instructions included with the DX04 explicity said that the neck could only move forwards and backwards NO lateral or sideways movement...

In other news still no update regarding my GoD reaching my city's Foreign Post Office :impatient:
:pray:

very nice shot my friend!
i like the EB GOD body with HT head!
i want to make the same mod on my BL 3.5 body!!it's perfect for action poses like yours!

Back