Enterbay Game of Death 1/6 2010

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, yeah it was all packaged beautifully with the Enterbay bag and also the catalogue.
I love this set. I really do. It's not just about the figure, it's an endless box of stuff. Great fun.

Beautiful pictures !! I am stunned !!

...and I am sooo relieved that everything worked out so fine with your order
smiley.gif

So you got the DB head with the original EVision eye system that actually had no crossed eye syndrome then ? ...and if it got crossed, would you say it would be easily fixed by the customer ?

Beautiful pictures !! I am stunned !!

...and I am sooo relieved that everything worked out so fine with your order
smiley.gif

So you got the DB head with the original EVision eye system that actually had no crossed eye syndrome then ? ...and if it got crossed, would you say it would be easily fixed by the customer ?

Yes, I believe so. All Enterbay have done is pull out the ball. It looks really easy to take out.

And I'm getting a second painted head!
Woohoo!

Honestly I can't imagine anyone who has even a passing interest in BL not getting this set.

I think its...:thud:

banana:banana:blissy:nana::blissy:banana

:clap Rorywan :mexwave
Told you guys it was cool :cool:

Maybe a couple of months before I get mine though, but ..... :banana

Yes, Larry, it's very cool!

Best paint job I have ever seen on a mass manufactured head sculpt.
I mean how can you not be impressed by this:

DSC02834.jpg

DSC02857.jpg

Get ready to be hassled for pics :lol I was suuuuucking at taking good pics of the BD HS :lol But now you're here :hi5: You're pics are nicely lit & clean. For some reason, I'm liking EB's smiling sculpt now :D Kind of excited all over again :banana

Yes, I believe so. All Enterbay have done is pull out the ball. It looks really easy to take out.

And I'm getting a second painted head!
Woohoo!

Honestly I can't imagine anyone who has even a passing interest in BL not getting this set.

I think its...:thud:

congrats rory...finally got to see the exclusive version.....:hi5:

if u dont mind please take picture of the second BD painted head coz i'm really curious what it looks like...i'm planning to buy that to when EB put the painted BD head on sale...:pray:

congrats rory...finally got to see the exclusive version.....:hi5:

if u dont mind please take picture of the second BD painted head coz i'm really curious what it looks like...i'm planning to buy that to when EB put the painted BD head on sale...:pray:

I don't think it's released yet :dunno

Ok, everyone listen. This smiling sculpt beats the Hot Toys release hands down. End of line.

Feel free to post these on Facebook, please credit me.
I don't want them used to _____.
This is an amazing achievement in 1/6th figures.
No photoshop, natural light.

Gd1.jpg

Gd2.jpg

Gd3.jpg

gd4.jpg

gd5.jpg

gd6.jpg

gd9.jpg

I have to give shadowfla alot of credit though. If you look at that FB page - it's an orgy of negativity. And all centered around crappy pics. It died down for a bit when Shadowfla posted Gruff's pics - and then Larry's.

But those guys on that page are so far gone down the path of determined hatred for this figure that it's sort of pointless to try to get them to see anything but the bad pics Shadowfla.

Notice how I pointed out to them how Larry's pic looks awesome and that you can clearly see that the paint is there (I'm Truong_Tin btw) - only to have the very next post completely negate what I stated even though it is clearly there for them to see.

It's a lost cause. I'll just enjoy my GoD BL and let those guys do what they want to do. You should do the same Shadow.

:exactly::goodpost::hi5:

Ok, everyone listen. This smiling sculpt beats the Hot Toys release hands down. End of line.
Gd3.jpg

Really? Thats a pretty conclusive statement. I think the HT smiling BL's are near the top of the 'Best BL likeness on a 1/6 scale ever' list. Hearing you say with such sureness, that EB's is better, has got me excited to see the EB smiling sculpt with my own eyes :banana

BTW :clap Niiiice pics. Photography is your friend :D

Looks like you pushed it to sit lower which helps but sorry I still think it looks a bit silly, im not sold.

But at the end of the day who cares as long as you like it that's what counts I guess, From the pic you posted as a reference I don't know how anyone could argue the Hot toys hair is not more accurate,

Honestly I can't imagine anyone who has even a passing interest in BL and a spare $350 not getting this set.

:lecture Fixed

Congrats Rory, and great pics :clap You should have been on EB's marketing team, you've sold the figure a lot better than they managed to ;)

You're pics are nicely lit & clean. For some reason, I'm liking EB's smiling sculpt now :D Kind of excited all over again :banana

:exactly::goodpost:

Exactly Larry ! It has been a roller coaster for most of us - with all these controversies and predictions from people who has not even seen this figure set in-hand but rely on other’s pictures... Makes one wonder if the bad pictures have been posted with a bad intentions…

…by the way Larry, by I think your photos are great also
wink.gif

These two pictures are so beautiful !!

Flawless work of art....

I just posted a few on Facebook, and of course credited you.

Congrats Rory, and great pics :clap You should have been on EB's marketing team, you've sold the figure a lot better than they managed to ;)

Haha !! Lejuan, you always nail it with the perfect comment !

:exactly:

Really? Thats a pretty conclusive statement. I think the HT smiling BL's are near the top of the 'Best BL likeness on a 1/6 scale ever' list. Hearing you say with such sureness, that EB's is better, has got me excited to see the EB smiling sculpt with my own eyes :banana

BTW :clap Niiiice pics. Photography is your friend :D

Well, I think so. This head looks real in-hand. The BD head doesn't even come near. Anyway I guess the point is, IMO this is Enterbay release is a major success. I will try and post a few comparison pics with the HT head later. I actually think both likenesses are off a little, but the finish and detail on this is amazing.

Haha, thanks man, yeah, sorry, forgot to mention the major wad of $cash$ required! But honestly, even with the issues with the second headsculpt, the sheer amount of extras and the effort gone into this makes it worth the $$.

And if anyone from Enterbay want to use them, fine - feel free, they need to start getting some REAL pics out there.

Back