Enterbay Game of Death 1/6 2010

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys. It's about $300USD. The catch is that it ships from Indonesia. And I've been warned that shipping from there will cost "a bomb". I assume that's alot.

I'm still getting more information about these as far as materials, etc. but he said it takes about 3 weeks to produce each one and will look very similar to the pic. Shipped unassembled.

His English is a little shaky so it's slow going, but I will let you all know as I find out more.

He only has 2 more available in this latest production run, but will definitely be making more in the near future.

If you guys can PM me and give me a contact email. I'll forward to him and he can contact you directly.

He said shipping from there takes about 2.5 months - eek!

Okay. That's all I can forward. Don't want to get in trouble with the mods for sales related chatter. Contact him via that fb link directly for more info.

I'm getting one for definitely :D

Hmmm anyone have any idea about where i can try to buy the BD head without eye system (the head that will be given in the call back).
The version I bought in pre-order is not from Enterbay's store and will not come with it. I would like to buy her part! If anyone has any idea and can send me a PM I would be grateful.
[] s

One last bit of info just sent from the kitbasher:

Materials: plywood, teak, balsa and mdf stained. Can easily be assembled with standard screwdriver.

My display shelf is wooden, and didnt manage to fit the FoF Dio, so this one too wont fit. However the Dio that comes with this figure should fit so Ill stick to this. However I have seen his works before for a long time on Facebook and I can say that this guy works really really well, a LOT of effort and love goes to making one of these...

BTW 'tinister' & 'Rorywam' did your Kato come with some preorder bag? My seller said he's giving me some 'exclusive' Kato bag with the normal box...

My display shelf is wooden, and didnt manage to fit the FoF Dio, so this one too wont fit. However the Dio that comes with this figure should fit so Ill stick to this. However I have seen his works before for a long time on Facebook and I can say that this guy works really really well, a LOT of effort and love goes to making one of these...

BTW 'tinister' & 'Rorywam' did your Kato come with some preorder bag? My seller said he's giving me some 'exclusive' Kato bag with the normal box...

He's talking about the limited edition shopping bag that I think people who bought the figure from the EB HK store gets. It's got the same design as the box. Pretty neat to have. I didn't get one with mine.

He's talking about the limited edition shopping bag that I think people who bought the figure from the EB HK store gets. It's got the same design as the box. Pretty neat to have. I didn't get one with mine.

I wonder what Im gonna do with it :dunno Itll probably end up as one of those random bags my parents will use to bring groceries from the market... and then when its in tatters, to the rubbish bin.

Yeah. It's really useless. Some collectors just like to have "the whole package". They were really just something nice to give people at the HK shop when they bought their Kato. More presentable than just giving them a box.

But it's a good indicator that you're not getting a knockoff figure :D

191855knywwmjiwre5iry7.jpg
Photo credit: zdtzdt

I really like the overall look of the figure in this pic.

Okay, here are some pictures of Bruce wearing the black t-shirt in the behind the scenes of "Game of Death" - by the way, sorry for the not so good quality...

GODBlackShirt2.jpg

GODBlackShirt3WithJamesTien.jpg

GODBlackShirt1.jpg

Here is also a picture with the camera, camera holder and the box:

GODCameraHolderBoxBruce.jpg

I knew it!! i knew u have the pic gung....:hi5:

seriously HT n EB should hire u as their BL consultant, i bet they'll make the ultimate BL figure with u on their team.....Thanks for sharing mate...:clap

Back