Enterbay Game of Death 1/6 2010

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm guessing through Weibo. It appears Enterbay has admitted to the issue regarding the eyes on the battle damaged head. They do this on their Weibo account, but my interpretation is pretty bad to what they're ACTUALLY doing to compensate for it.

The English translation should show up on their website soon, I'm hoping.

Thanks for the info.

I'm guessing through Weibo. It appears Enterbay has admitted to the issue regarding the eyes on the battle damaged head. They do this on their Weibo account, but my interpretation is pretty bad to what they're ACTUALLY doing to compensate for it.

The English translation should show up on their website soon, I'm hoping.

wow....what a screw up....

Just payed for a bomb for the Kato.. getting it from goodshipped, how are they?

My Kato arrived 20mins ago, it's nice but If you are expecting HT quality you will be dissapointed. Also a few fixes will be required, the paint on the hands has smudged in the tray and a few little marks on chin from the outfit. Worth picking up though, i will post some pics later. don't mean to sound negative about it, it's very cool and the packaging is great, I guess I see what people have been talking about with Enterbays quality control.

Quick question: Are there different versions of this? My one says deluxe limited and it's numbered, but I saw a pic on another thread with a different middle section in the box.
Thanks.

Last edited:
Apparently Enterbay is making a call back to fix heads with eye problems. I received this information today from my seller.

Has two new photos too. The first showed a defect when climb the arm. Its a hole in the armpit.

72221440gw1dhs48mmtacj.jpg
72221440gw1dhs4ojqb90j.jpg

Quick question: Are there different versions of this? My one says deluxe limited and it's numbered, but I saw a pic on another thread with a different middle section in the box.
Thanks.

No I dont think there is any different edition of them. All the boxes/Certificates/Figures of Enterbay Bruce Lee are individually numbered etc etc...

C'mon Enterbay get your act together. I'm getting tired of opening this thread only to read reports of Qc issues! Stay positive right? Geez

No I dont think there is any different edition of them. All the boxes/Certificates/Figures of Enterbay Bruce Lee are individually numbered etc etc...

Thanks, just figured it out some came with a "paper binocular".
Since opening Kato, I'm growningly impressed. It is very cool.

Those GOD pics are pretty shocking. I have one coming don't know if I should wait to see if it has problems or what.

Damn! I wonder what will happen, my friend will get the figure from HK and I wont have it in hand to notice the problem before the end of the month or 3rd week of this month... :slap: I sincerely hope Enterbay customer service can help me then! :pray:

Damn! I wonder what will happen, my friend will get the figure from HK and I wont have it in hand to notice the problem before the end of the month or 3rd week of this month... :slap: I sincerely hope Enterbay customer service can help me then! :pray:

I will be in the same boat!:1-1:

Compiled info from EB & Bill's 'weibo',

- Those who had collected their sets from the EB store between 31st May to 2nd June can bring back their BD heads for repair at the store. In addition, affected parties will also be given another head sculpt without the moving eyeballs system. (EB's 'weibo' mentioned the extra head + a body but I didn't see the extra body being mentioned at Bill's 'weibo')

- Sets due for release 3rd June & onwards belong to a new batch with repaired & improved BD headsculpts, no extra headsculpt will be given.

- Collectors who received sets released during the mentioned time frame via Ebay or other channels can also send in their BG heads to EB for repair + extra headsculpt. (Bill's response to someone's query)

Thanks.

There were no different versions, other than those Arnie Kim signed sets on their outer front.

Compiled info from EB & Bill's 'weibo',

- Those who had collected their sets from the EB store between 31st May to 2nd June can bring back their BD heads for repair at the store. In addition, affected parties will also be given another head sculpt without the moving eyeballs system. (EB's 'weibo' mentioned the extra head + a body but I didn't see the extra body being mentioned at Bill's 'weibo')

- Sets due for release 3rd June & onwards belong to a new batch with repaired & improved BD headsculpts, no extra headsculpt will be given.

- Collectors who received sets released during the mentioned time frame via Ebay or other channels can also send in their BG heads to EB for repair + extra headsculpt. (Bill's response to someone's query)

damn!! now i wish i had the first batch......:lol

damn!! now i wish i had the first batch......:lol

Yeh, a fixed BD head plus a painted-eyes version would be good compensation for the those receiving a dodgy first batch I'd say. And if they're throwing in an extra body too, that'd be an even bigger bonus. It looks to me like the painted eyes on the proto BD head pics provide a better portrait than the moving eyes version, but moving eyes always look a lot buggier in pics than in hand.

Apparently Enterbay is making a call back to fix heads with eye problems. I received this information today from my seller.

Has two new photos too. The first showed a defect when climb the arm. Its a hole in the armpit.

72221440gw1dhs4ojqb90j.jpg

Bruce looks like he just saw something scary :lol

Back