Enterbay Game of Death 1/6 2010

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Kato shipped today and will be here on the 6th, got him cheap too! :rock

At any rate, regarding this figure the current pics look good. I agree that the 1 photo looking up the nostrils is quite a ridiculous angle to try and judge the sculpt on. The eyes are fine, and will look great when posed properly. As I said before, the HT DX Bruce looks like garbage when the eyes are positioned looking dead ahead.

I'm still looking forward to getting this :D

For those who continue to visit this thread just to bash the figure over the same point ad nauseum, go back to your whining on the DC Superman thread or DX Indy thread where you came from. Leave the rest of us who are excited to get this figure in peace and those who are on the fence about ordering it to discuss it like adults.

:exactly:

can't wait for this figure, gonna be my first EB n i'm sure it wont be the last....:hi5:

I was having the same dilemma. This or HT casual Bruce. I ordered casual Bruce but will prob pic this up down the line. I like it.

Im still thinking.... To buy or not to buy :slap

Hola! At this point, you could wait a few more days until you see a complete review "in hand". The price is very high so it will be better to be sure about the purchase.

I pre-ordered this and I am always thinking to cancel it or not... Mixed feelings right now.

I have a few EB figures (Lord Godless, Piccolo, Onimusha) and they always have some excellent details and some cheaper details at the same time.

One question, please- What is the "exclusive / expo version"? A new box, jeans, a shirt and something for the camera? No extra body?

Im still thinking.... To buy or not to buy :slap

Hopefully - I will get mine soon and will try to get nice well lighted and posed pics posted to help people on the fence about it.

And if I get it and it's crappy - I'll be sure to communicate that too. Let's hope it's not.

My Kato shipped today and will be here on the 6th, got him cheap too! :rock

At any rate, regarding this figure the current pics look good. I agree that the 1 photo looking up the nostrils is quite a ridiculous angle to try and judge the sculpt on. The eyes are fine, and will look great when posed properly. As I said before, the HT DX Bruce looks like garbage when the eyes are positioned looking dead ahead.

I'm still looking forward to getting this :D

For those who continue to visit this thread just to bash the figure over the same point ad nauseum, go back to your whining on the DC Superman thread or DX Indy thread where you came from. Leave the rest of us who are excited to get this figure in peace and those who are on the fence about ordering it to discuss it like adults.

Nice! :clap

I was having the same dilemma. This or HT casual Bruce. I ordered casual Bruce but will prob pic this up down the line. I like it.

I may pick up HT Casual BL at some point too. I love that 60's outfit and the folding chair. The eyes on the HS - I may have to repaint since people are saying he's got lazy eyes on some of them. And the eyeshadowing is too dark. But it's an awesome figure imo.

I'm getting really excited about getting this, I don't know why but even more so than my HT DX BL, probably just because I love the GoD look more than the ETD outfits but I just had to have this from day one, definitely displaying BD. After this I really want a WOTD figure, EB or HT I just don't care :)

I'm getting really excited about getting this, I don't know why but even more so than my HT DX BL, probably just because I love the GoD look more than the ETD outfits but I just had to have this from day one, definitely displaying BD. After this I really want a WOTD figure, EB or HT I just don't care :)

:rock :rock :rock

WOTD ftw!

This is GungFu's posting earlier about the limited version and how to get it. Not sure if any are left though.

I thought I should mention that for those of you who would be interested in the exclusive Beijing Exhibition edition – limited to only 300! You can get this from Enterbay’s own Beijing dealer at [email protected] !

The price for this exclusive limited edition is US $369.99 plus shipping from China (EMS or regular mail). As mentioned before and from what I have gathered of information on this release is that it will have an additional pair of jeans, black shirt (as Bruce wore in the behind the scenes of Game of Death when not wearing the yellow G.O.D. track suit), a stand for the camera and also a unique yearbook of Enterbay’s past figures. I have not had it confirmed yet, but it might also have a unique packaging that differs from the Hong Kong release (though I am not 100% sure yet), and it might be a little heavier also (plus sending from China might cost more than from HK). I am also unsure if this will have one or two figure stands.

There is only a handful of this set left so be quick to contact this seller as most where pre-sold at the Beijing show in the beginning of May. They will have this in stock tomorrow or on Thursday ! The seller accepts PayPal payments.

I got the contact details of this Beijing dealer through Enterbay in Hong Kong and was told it was okay to forward this information in case anyone was interested !

I will have more information tomorrow, but feel free to contact Guo Bei as he is really quick to reply and his English is perfect !

Back