Enterbay Game of Death 1/6 2010

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am not sure if it has been mentioned in this tread, but Enterbay pre-sold an exclusive "Beijing Exhibition Version" of this new Game of Death figure during the Beijing Exhibition back on May 1st., and if I am not mistaken this release was limited to only 300 sets and the figure came with an extra pair of jeans and a t-shirt (both for the figure), plus an extra figure holder - plus a movie clip board when you pre-ordered this limited set at the Beijing show (not sure if you would get it if you didn't). I am not sure about the price - but this Beijing Exhibition version is already sold out now. Not sure if it will come out with an exclusive art work on the package either...

A pair of jeans is visible here in these pictures (as posted previously in this tread) - but I am not sure if this is the exact jeans Enterbay will add in this release:

140949i7hb750yh7iu7ibr.jpg

69464edejw1dgvd03x9qbj.jpg

69464edejw1dgvczjv7l5j.jpg

Yeah, that sculpt looks better than the prototype.
Still something "off" about it but it still looks awesome.
Heres hoping that the BD head is as good as the proto.

breakersrevenge ! You forgot about this photo:

69464edejw1dh95bkpt5wj.jpg

The body in the background looks pretty good also
smiley.gif

But that body in the BG is the seamless prototype?
Are we 100% sure this is a production head?

I am not 100% sure, but I believe it is - but just to be on the safe side let us wait and see....
smiley.gif

WOW!! just WOW!!...they turn out excellent...can't wait for this figure...

does anyone know if hot toys plans to do a GOD figure? i can't justify spending $350 on this.

I'd like to say yes, but it's already been said that they don't have the rights for the film and it seems like they kinda blew their Lee wad already releasing 3 figures almost back-to-back and two with the same headsculpt. I hope that's not the case but who knows? :huh

Back