Enterbay Game of Death 1/6 2010

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
102528h8kbk2hkdaa8pvc0.jpg

Lets wait for official and better quality pics...

That is ASTONISHING! :horror

Can someone catch me up please; is this the Enterbay one being released?

Yes, and almost none of us are impressed with the final product, comparing it to the proto.

The headless body seems to have a neck connection like the Hot Toys one. I wonder if the heads would fit the Hot Toys body?

That is ASTONISHING! :horror

Can someone catch me up please; is this the Enterbay one being released?

Step back a few pages, there are some more pics that don't tell a good story: ugly elbow deformation and poorly treated wrist joints is just the start. You can just about hear the sound of all those canceled pre-orders...

Many collectors will feel deceived by the Enterbay's proto. Look at their site, they still use the the proto Bruce only. They have a disclaimer saying the Final product shown is "Slightly Difference". Slightly different my ass, how about vastly different.

Your own fault for Pre ordering? Every proto comes with the usual disclaimer that the final product may vary. Admittedly the body is a huge letdown however nobody held a gun to your head demanding you po it. Still looks good dressed up IMO.

Wai Man (breakersrevenge) speaks to them directly and honestly I wonder how he can even defend EB after this debacle. I hope he can get the message through to EB that we are really disappointed after expecting so much from the figure. YJ's amazing work has been ruined in the final production. They should show us the FINAL factory produced Battle Damaged Headsculpt. The only way preorders are going to stay is if that atleast looks upto the mark.

A company that in an exhibition displays a figure with a PAINT RUB like that on the nose shouldnt go all high and mighty with their motto 'Passion for Perfection' Im gonna cancel my preorder unless I see any in hand photos o proper factory produced BD head with the eyeball system implemented.

Way to go Enterbay!

Your own fault for Pre ordering? Every proto comes with the usual disclaimer that the final product may vary. Admittedly the body is a huge letdown however nobody held a gun to your head demanding you po it. Still looks good dressed up IMO.

True, but then companies should show their final products only if you put it that way. I'm really surprised that it turned out this way since The FoF and Kato I owned looked just like the protos.

Also, who cares if the figure has retractable biceps and abs when the body looks so bad that most might not display it without the suit?

I haven't preordered this one, I wanted to be sure about final body before doing it, but some companys should change its disclaimer from "final product may vary" to "final product probably/surely will get worse" (Enterbay, Triad Toys, etc...)

Last edited:
BEST Bruce Lee Sculpt on the Planet! But whats up with the Nose? And from the other photo's posted, that body looks BAD! WOW!
22417410150174479901581.jpg

22542810150174480231581.jpg

Last edited:
I don't see the point of using the rubber body when most are using this for yellow jumpsuit.

BEST Bruce Lee Sculpt on the Planet!
22417410150174479901581.jpg

22542810150174480231581.jpg
The figure is garbage, though. Oh, and we all know with EB, the final production won't be as good as what they promote it...

Good try , though.

After seeing them Body Photo's few pages back, I canceled mine as well...Man to Bad!:gah:

The chipped paint tells us something surprising about the hyper-realistic skin we've seen lately. I had thought much of the color was part of the casting material used, with a few highlights and the brows added with silicone-based paint. The entire face here is painted. Sooner or later, somebody's got to crack the code on how Hot Toys, Enterbay, and DiD are doing their paint.

Yes, that sculpt and the outfit are the only positive things on the figure for me. If the head fits the Hot Toys body, I might consider getting one, but for now, the suit will do just fine.

Feel sorry for all those who paid for it in full already. I had not noticed the rubs on the nose and chin. Do they even care to sell this?

Back