Enterbay Game of Death 1/6 2010

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lets look back to our fond memories...

6i8rG.jpg

Looks more toyish than the previous Bruce Lees they put out when you compare how much this hobby has evolved.

Man this is SO disappointing! :slap

Tracksuit/BD HS/Socks and Shoes only... however I might see that I ended up paying as much as the figure itself. In that case I may buy the figure and use the EXC body instead of the stock one.

Still hoping it will look more accurate to what we get in Enterbay's official pics, these pics are not that great in quality too

Some more pics of the figure by ZIPCOOLO over at OSW

102030s5f8sbtrff8jfjf1.jpg

102528h8kbk2hkdaa8pvc0.jpg

Lets wait for official and better quality pics...

I dont think better quality pics will make those wrists and bended elbow look any better. Maybe the sculpts as shadowing and proper lightning affect sculpts a lot. Im glad i waited to see the final product.

Id say the suit will go for less than $100.

Uggg. That production body doesn't look good at all. The sculpt and suit do though!

Yeah, the rest looks great to me too (though I could take or leave the smiling sculpt) but that body looks pretty crazy. In the picture with the smiling head the arm is bent at a very minor angle and yet the area around the inner elbow looks all bloated and swollen. I could accept maybe an extreme angle ending up like that but for such a small bend to produce such a thing it feels like they should've given up.

In the pictures so far, the left hands on both figures look like they have no break at all, it looks fine, but the right hands for some reason are like he's wearing a sweater made of chicken skin.

Still, the non-smiling head is looking great there. I definitely prefer it to both HT's ETD heads, going by just these pictures.

Lets wait for official and better quality pics...

These poses would've been set up/approved by Enterbay and so it doesn't seem like you'd get much else out of official pictures.

Agreed with everyone.
The body looks horrible...wrists, elbow bends, sculpt.
Hot toys body is FAR superior in every way.
Ive never been that impressed with the smiling sculpt either, and it seems even worse to me now.:dunno
The standard headsculpt and suit are incredible though.
Im really impressed with the headsculpt especially.
Looks like this is going to be a kit bash then.:monkey2

Again gathered from Bill's 'weibo', the smiling sculpt will not have them eyeball system thingy, only the battle damaged one will.

Per ZIPCOOLO over at OSW:

102519l9879aan87lt8t5k.jpg

103231hthmet30lhh6dhsh.jpg

Wow, looks sad. It's disappointing knowing the actual sculpt we're getting won't look like the one from the show, either. Then to top it off, they show a body that looks worse than the old HT rubber body and absolutely nothing like the prototype. Almost like a Dragon rubber body. All wrapped up in a $300 price tag? Who cares if some of the muscles contract if when the joints are bent, they undo the realism? EB would've been better off releasing him on a plastic body. :monkey2

Can't wait to see what the apologists use as excuses. :lol

Last edited:
Wow, looks sad. It's disappointing knowing the actual sculpt we're getting won't look like the one from the show, either. Then to top it off, they show a body that looks worse than the old HT rubber body and absolutely nothing like the prototype. Almost like a Dragon rubber body. All wrapped up in a $300 price tag? Who cares if some of the muscles contract if when the joints are bent, they undo the realism? EB would've been better off releasing him on a plastic body. :monkey2

Can't wait to see what the apologists use as excuses. :lol

You see that right hand on the bare chested smiling Bruce? Only Enterbay's production can manage to screw a Proto which looked like what it did to a final product where the size of the arms, forearms and palms are not in proportion with each other. I dont even wanna point out how his torso looks...

Enterbay's saving grace has always been their Bruce Lee line. Its sad that they are starting to slip there too. They shouldnt have raised expectations with a proto which they probably knew they couldnt reproduce in the final product.

Ha, this is exactly how I predicted the body will be. Added shoulder joints but seamless elbow joints.

The range of motion for the elbow seems horrible. I mean HT rubber body from 5 years ago have better range of motion and looks more natural.

He also seems to have a bit of a big noggin and long neck. It's official guys, HT have beaten ETB in their own game.

Pointless buying a Bruce Lee that you can barely posed and what's worse won't even look very good with the exposed joints if you just decide to display in standing still.

the non smiling HS is really nice imo, i love it A LOT. but the body, omg......extremely glad i didnt PO, im really hoping enterbay will somehow improve the body from feedback but i highly doubt they will change it by a lot if any. was really looking forward to this......disappointed....

It's a start, but not close enough to the prototype to impress me.

The body isn't as ripped or slim as Lee was. Might work for other customs, but no way would I pay anywhere near $300 for the figure set, let alone just the body.

wow..that is pretty bad :( guess I'm canceling this one..even has unsightly holes in the arms..they would have sold a lot of these if they just made the body similar to HT with the rubber torso and plastic arms and still do the ab crunch..I like the hair sculpt though..way better than HT and the BD sculpt is looking good but as soon as they put the eyes on..it will not look the same..

Back