Enterbay Game of Death 1/6 2010

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was expecting something like HT's Hellboy rubber body. :slap

The clothes fit quite well, though.

When is this figure going to be released?

If there going to have open joints around the shoulders then they might as well have open joints around the elbows, doesn't make sense to me. Still really like the figure it's self, the only thing that worries me is the BD HS, I think it looks awesome but it's the fact that it's still a Proto that worries me. sort that chipped paint out & leave it alone I say.

Oh men, the body is horrible: the slim forearm & wrist, the holes, the ugly flexed biceps. Damn, I PO this one. Though the BD sculpt & tracksuit looks great, I'm still dissapointed w/ this one. Hopefully I can still cancel my PO on this fail figure.:gah:

Last edited:
I would Pay $150 for the figure and leave the yellow suit on, rather then showing that body...But not $300, NO WAY! they need to re-think there High Prices because they cannot compete with Hot toys...More reasonable in there prices. Enterbay seems to think, if they put Dioroma's in the mix they can get extra $150...Keep the dio's out and sell the figures, you will make more sales and money and not get stuck with quantity. My two Cents
twocents.gif

So is this the biggest disappointment of all time?
Anything else fall so far from initial prototypes to final product?

oh well...I'll be happy with casual Bruce and DX spare parts.

MJ 'Thriller' is a bigger disappointment, I'd say, from what you could've had to what you got. You had advanced warning there though.

They made so much of the body for this but it seems to me the exposed body should not be such a crucial point for this film. I don't think very many at all would've wanted to pose him with half the suit on if not for them pushing it that way, most would've had the body fully covered I would guess. Once you take away the body, I think it all looks great or at least fine.

They made so much of the body for this but it seems to me the exposed body should not be such a crucial point for this film. I don't think very many at all would've wanted to pose him with half the suit on if not for them pushing it that way, most would've had the body fully covered I would guess. Once you take away the body, I think it all looks great or at least fine.

Yeah true but however we collectors feel cheated (the prototype looks so good!) & disappointed that the (assuming) final fig body will look like those in the exhibition display. Imagine we're paying damn $300 for the fig & of course we would expect high standard & quality from EB.

There is no excuse from EB saying "t's ok since most of you will display the fig in his yellow track suit anyway". I don't mind if this fig is selling at $150. Then again, EB shouldn't show a prototype fig & later release a different (worst) fig. We don't mind improvement but all these flaws which are just too many, are totally unacceptable! :mad:

Geez this is my very first PO with EB & I guess many others esp HT collectors are doing the same. Now it seems they have totally screwed up this one. This is a major major blunder & somebody's butt should be kicked & fired. This event will aggravate EB's reputation further. No Arnie or Jack Sparrow will able to save the day. No way I'm going to buy from EB again. We'll just take our business else where.

MJ 'Thriller' is a bigger disappointment, I'd say, from what you could've had to what you got. You had advanced warning there though.

...except for those wrists. Sleeves rolled up would be the preferred option for many I'd reckon. Old style EB wrist joints > chicken skin sweater wrist joints.

Geez this is my very first PO with EB & I guess many others esp HT collectors are doing the same. Now it seems they have totally screwed up this one. This is a major major blunder & somebody's butt should be kicked & fired. This event will aggravate EB's reputation further. No Arnie or Jack Sparrow will able to save the day. No way I'm going to buy from EB again. We'll just take our business else where.

I was prepared for this monumental cockup thanks to the Ip Man fiasco, which taught me that what EB promotes is not necessarily what EB will deliver. Ip Man... even in death he continues to be a Great Teacher.

Last edited:
Poor Enterbay. At this pace, they will soon stop being a competitor to Hot Toys. No wonder they had to join with Medicom

Poor Enterbay. At this pace, they will soon stop being a competitor to Hot Toys. No wonder they had to join with Medicom

I don't know why they thought coupling with medicom would be a good idea - they're another company stuck in the old days of outrageous pricing and poor design choices. The first joint effort was/is a monstrosity.

But they are still doing better than Blitzway. So far.

I was prepared for this monumental cockup thanks to the Ip Man fiasco, which taught me that what EB promotes is not necessarily what EB will deliver. Ip Man... even in death he continues to be a Great Teacher.

My friend, namely jayveeeusebio, has warned me about EB's practice as he also went tru the same Ip Man fiasco. I thought EB would have learned by now & improve their mistakes but obviously I'm wrong.

On the bright side the HS does indeed look very nice. Oh well, it's not final yet & EB still has time to amend the flaws though chances are slim. I better lower my expectation & prepare for the worst. :slap

I'm sort of perversly happy they screwed this up.

2 Bruce statues + HT casual Bruce + (+ 1/4 HD GoD if they make it).

It would have been absurd for me to buy another Lee but if this lived up to its potential I wouldn't have been able to help myself.

Thank you Enterbay! LOL :D

I'm sort of perversly happy they screwed this up.

2 Bruce statues + HT casual Bruce + (+ 1/4 HD GoD if they make it).

It would have been absurd for me to buy another Lee but if this lived up to its potential I wouldn't have been able to help myself.

Thank you Enterbay! LOL :D

I know what you mean - as far as the hobby goes, this is a huge disappointment and EB will have to go all out to come back from this and rebuild their reputation. Competition is a good thing, and the hobby needs a strong EB.

...but as far as my personal situation goes, I am on a tight budget but would have stretched the wallet had EB pulled it off. I am relieved I don't have to make that decision now. Plus, I have avoided the nightmare scenario of forking out big bucks for this, only for HT to announce their own GoD Bruce in the next few months.

I believe that there will be a SSF fist-fight within one week of this figure's official release to see who gets a parted out tracksuit, shoes and BD head sculpt.

Back