Enterbay Game of Death 1/6 2010

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whats astounding is that inspite of the figure been released, there are hardly any new pics since the first couple of days... genereally during an HT release we have over a 100 pics posted EVERYDAY! C'mon anyone? New pics please!

Maybe there's not many people that have this in-hand. This is in no way to bash anyone or EB, but this thread is only kept alive by a handfull of people as it is. I think EB have turned off quite a few people with pricing, timelines and end product :dunno

"and that you are aware that you should have fixed the head before he sent it all to you"
I don't really understand what you said here Gung?

Well, I don't know yet if my head needs fixing. I will have to wait and see, as far as I know they are not all faulty. Enterbay have said they will replace faulty heads right? So I don't really have anything to lose? If it is faulty, I will take some pics so you all can see it and then contact Bei (my dealer) and see what he recommends I do. Either way it's cool.

Sorry for maybe not being clear enough Rorywan
smiley.gif

I tried to tell you and the others in here before the set was sent to e-mail Bei before he sent out the sets - to have him check this to make sure you do not get a "crossed eyed serious bruised head sculpt" (man... that was many words... Hehe...). Maybe I just worry too much and it is in fact easy to adjust as Tinister mentioned - and even your head does not have this problem. I just wanted to be a little bit proactive my friend
smiley.gif

By the way, any tracking going on yet Rorywan ? :impatient:

Sorry for maybe not being clear enough Rorywan
smiley.gif

I tried to tell you and the others in here before the set was sent to e-mail Bei before he sent out the sets - to have him check this to make sure you do not get a "crossed eyed serious bruised head sculpt" (man... that was many words... Hehe...). Maybe I just worry too much and it is in fact easy to adjust as Tinister mentioned - and even your head does not have this problem. I just wanted to be a little bit proactive my friend
smiley.gif

By the way, any tracking going on yet Rorywan ? :impatient:

You really are obsessed Gungfu!:hi5:
wait...wait...wait....Thank god you don't have my phone number or you would probably call me every hour to see if I checked the tracking!?
Only kidding!:rotfl:rotfl

You really are obsessed Gungfu!:hi5:
wait...wait...wait....Thank god you don't have my phone number or you would probably call me every hour to see if I checked the tracking!?
Only kidding!:rotfl:rotfl

:exactly: :goodpost:

By the way, this one is for you Rorywan:

slap.gif

Hehehe... (only joking)
wink.gif

I only see one Ebay seller who claims to have them in stock and ready to ship, but he's quite a bit more expensive then most. The rest still states pre-order. I'll wait until they are in stock with the cheaper ones and ask them to check the eyes before i buy.

I just found these pictures on toysdaily.com forum in which the eyes seems fine now:

249219_10150222897754617_756529616_6988215_6201203_n.jpg

249738_10150222897974617_756529616_6988219_6794025_n.jpg

253937_10150222898149617_756529616_6988223_4882194_n.jpg

253777_10150223756614617_756529616_6997851_2227408_n.jpg

I am really loving the picture of the head here:

247803_10150223756774617_756529616_6997852_2638454_n.jpg

Photo credit: Anfernee615

Hey Tinister,

The sort answer to the picture you posted is that this is a Japanese movie program that was released over there in 1979, and as far as I am concerned it is not a poster - nor is it a poster art/design that Bruce had personally approved. Sorry...
smiley.gif

godposter.jpg

By the way, if you look closely at the image, you will see the “300” and the Japanese character of “Yen” currency and the writing "TOWA" which was the Japanese film distribution company (also known as "Toho Towa") that was the first to distribute Bruce Lee's films in Japan in the early 1970's. Not only that the text "Bruce Lee's Game of Death" with the coffin give it all away that it does not have anything to do with the original idea and story Bruce had for "Game of Death". It is referred to the not so flattering "re-make" from 1978...

I have never heard or read that Bruce ever did approve any poster for "Game of Death" which I personally doubt he ever did as there are obvious reasons for that - but that is more of the long answer that I do not want to bore you guys with...

Thanks GungFu. This was years ago when my friend pointed me to this poster - but I do remember that he said it is definitely based on an approved design by BL.

Could it be that for this Japanese release - they based the design on what BL specified (before his death)?

So although it is not a theatrical release poster specifically - it could still represent BL's intentions?

Regardless - I think it's an awesome design.

I am really loving the picture of the head here:

247803_10150223756774617_756529616_6997852_2638454_n.jpg

Photo credit: Anfernee615

Which head are you loving? :thud: :lol Just kidding ;)

I like the sculpt as well, especially seeing it next to the HT I'm very pleased. The camera used a flash though which does no justice to the figures as we all know :)

Just hours before I leave for LA - I get FoF in the mail. :yess:
I'll wait til after my trip to bust it open though. Got too much crap to do before I leave :banghead

...by the way, not so sure the owner knows how to really dress Bruce in those first pictures....
tongue.gif

Once someone here gets theirs,please share your opinion on the Ball joint in the head and the hole in the neck to attach it to.Would love to know if it fits on a HT Bruce Lee body.

Thanks GungFu. This was years ago when my friend pointed me to this poster - but I do remember that he said it is definitely based on an approved design by BL.

Could it be that for this Japanese release - they based the design on what BL specified (before his death)?

So although it is not a theatrical release poster specifically - it could still represent BL's intentions?

No, I really do not think so Tinister.... (see other posts by SAB and me concerning this + noticed another thing: no shoes.... Bruce was a perfectionist....) Not unless you can come up with some evidence than just your friend's word....

Which head are you loving? :thud: :lol Just kidding ;)

Wise guy huh ?!....
slap.gif

This new pics are awesome!!! Tks GungFu! The comparative with DX version are very good...

In the comment posted on Facebook, 16 people already clicked on "like ".
If you agree with the comment posted on the Enterbay community, posted by Sergio Terni, click "like" too.

Tks
[] s

Last edited:
^ Yeah I'm impressed by the Pic's there to, if mine turns up as good as the pictures shown I'll be a very happy man :)

The battle damaged head doesn't look good at all to me. The eyes just look far too wide. :dunno ...though I do think the hair sculpt is far nicer than the Hot Toys one!

Liking the body more now though, and I like that the wrist joints are far less visible than standard joints.

Also, why is everyone assuming that the 'fixed eye' bonus head will be the prototype seen at the exhibition? Isn't it more likely to be the same head but with fixed eyes?

Last edited:
Back