Enterbay - Dennis Rodman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder how Rodman is taller in those pics. The knee joints line up between the two figures.
Longer torso maybe ?

Seen some pics of the Enterbay-body and yes, the torso is taller... Looks kinda weird but at least they are not the same height :lol

Anyone know if you can buy just a stand from enterbay?
I know you can buy an extra body but I would like to have an extra stand as well...

Aside from NBA and that ass JCVD, do Enterbay make anything else these days?

Sure they do ....they recently put out their worst ever Bruce Lee effort with a 1/6 Big Boss.

And they recently did an amazing 1/4 Robocop ....of Robocop 3.
Next up old JCVD!

....there is a part of me...and not a small part ....that thinks Bill has long since made his money and is now just trolling.
I'm pretty sure their next figure is going to be 'Stop or my Mum will Shoot' with a Frank Stallone head.

I just bought one off ebay this morning. It's not the complete package but it's all I need really. Rodman head sculpt with the red hair, white home jersey and black shoes. It was $160 before shipping. It's coming ePacket from Hong Kong though so who knows how long shipping with take. I might buy the white shoes but i will make that decision once I have him in hand.

Yep.. I was shocked to see it initially and I slept on it. Was even more surprised to see it still available the next day so I jumped on it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just got notification that it shipped. It's not estimated to arrive until September 22nd though. I certainly hope it shows up before then!

Ordered my Rodman from Enterbay.
Asked them if they would sell the loose body but they said they wouldn't at this time.
So got an extra body off Ebay :)

Awesome! I wasn't sure if I wanted two Rodman figures. I think Jordan will be my only duplicate sports figure. But both Rodman head sculpts are outstanding.

the extra rodman bodies are going on sale in September from my source; how much u pay Matti for you loose body?

I'm thinking about the single figure ....but then getting the Storm Toys deluxe set which has 3 more heads and 2 bodies ...and way better bodies than the Enterbay ones....

Back