Enterbay - Dennis Rodman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My friend is at HK Ani-com right now getting this for me. He said the line up is crazy because of the scalpers.

For an extra $40, they are doing a promtion that includes 2 Rodman bodies.

Everyone is jumping at that deal. I'll have it in hands tonight, i'll try to upload a pic or 2 if I get the chance tomorrow.

Dope! Good thing they include the extra body.
Hope it'll be possible to buy one on the Enterbay site as well later on...

My friend is at HK Ani-com right now getting this for me. He said the line up is crazy because of the scalpers.

For an extra $40, they are doing a promtion that includes 2 Rodman bodies.

Everyone is jumping at that deal. I'll have it in hands tonight, i'll try to upload a pic or 2 if I get the chance tomorrow.

So far so good. My extra body had some paint blobs on it.... and that really pissed me off. However, you can't see it under the jersey, i've decided to let it slide.

The figure with the black shoes is kinda hard to stand on its own. I'm not sure if its to do with the body, or is it the design of the shoes, cuz the bottom of it is not exactly flat, which is technically accurate to the shoe. But without the stand, it was a real balancing act to keep it from tipping.

Other then that... great figure, nice box, 2 REALLY nice head sculpts. I've seen the prototype for the storm toys upclose, and this buries it 10 feet under.

The body has the tattoo for the arms and the back... but not the one on his stomach. Far as i can tell, its the same Jordan body so its a little thin. The storm toys body is much better if you display him naked. All in all, being a huge Rodman fan... more then happy with the purchase.

Wow.. Those look incredible! You should sell one to me for cheap!!! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks great.

To build the ultimate rodman figure, you'd need to get the storm toys body and nike shoes. I prefer rodman wearing those nukes, looks better than the cons.

well both Stormtoys & EB Rodmans are priced around the same, 2bodied Stormtoys is around $270. But you end up with 3.5 or 4 Rodmans if you buy both set...

ordered mine too, my friend lined up for me and getting me the Rodman, Lin, Durant (not sure if it was released but he said he would get if so); Messi and Puyol....can't wait

Any pics of him next to Jordan?

Don't really like the fact that he's the same height as Jordan as they recycled the body, but also he's supposed to have a lighter skin tone than jordan.

Dunno if swapping it to the storm toys body will be a good idea since it'll have different ball joints, and possibly skin tone. Not to mention additional $ spent on the bodies.

Last edited:
Any pics of him next to Jordan?

Don't really like the fact that he's the same height as Jordan as they recycled the body, but also he's supposed to have a lighter skin tone than jordan.

Dunno if swapping it to the storm toys body will be a good idea since it'll have different ball joints, and possibly skin tone. Not to mention additional $ spent on the bodies.

Yeah its going to be very weird. There are going to be a LOT of people that buy all 3 to have the Incredibulls standing on the shelf side by side ...and they're all going to have identical bodies of exactly the same dimensions, colour and height. (likely Pippen will be the same as well)

Seems to be a little bit taller! :)

Pics by ****.Po

1407250219b6ae98847143fc03.jpg

1407250219dfde7b138760d588.jpg

1407250219bda9f225fbbca463.jpg

1407250219cbcc0f406e21c675.jpg

I hope it's translated to the mass production as well, considering that's the proto on EB display.

Plus I noticed storm toy's version has got colorful fingernails, which looks very accurate. Does the EB ones comes with painted nails too?

I wonder how Rodman is taller in those pics. The knee joints line up between the two figures.
Longer torso maybe ?

I have my Jordan nicely in a dunking pose, so i'm a little lazy to take him out, stand him next to Rodman and re-pose him again :p

No 3 Peat T-shirt with the Rodman, and no colored fingernails. However, all the hands come taped up like he does during game time.

Back