Enterbay - Dennis Rodman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah Rodman is a bit taller and wider than MJ. Are you going to pick him up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah Rodman is a bit taller and wider than MJ. Are you going to pick him up?

Most likely, him and Karl Malone were my favorites (I was a forward in my basketball years :) )

Trying to decide whether I outlay $400 for the dual body version on ebay or wait.

Its confusing, Enterbay already have it listed as sold out on their site, but that may be only the inital convention batch with free shipping.
Does it have a 'proper' release date or is their whole run already sold out. I can't find info on that?

I bet you loved the Bulls/Jazz Finals then. I have no idea what Enterbay is doing most of the time. Don't start me to lying lol

Cool. I don't think you will be disappointed. And thanks for the link. I'm going to check it out.

Any painters out there with tips on what paints I should use to change the hair colors ?

Don't really like either color choice much, especially the red. Rodman never did matching hair to jersey color (that I remember).

..... can't figure out why they didn't go the blond sculpt
(unless there will be a 2nd release with blond sculpt and black jersey...)

Can't wait for mine to arrive...hopefully soon from GoodShipped....

Any painters out there with tips on what paints I should use to change the hair colors ?

Don't really like either color choice much, especially the red. Rodman never did matching hair to jersey color (that I remember).

..... can't figure out why they didn't go the blond sculpt
(unless there will be a 2nd release with blond sculpt and black jersey...)

He matched his hair to his jersey every now and then.

16fb3453009d0e5186e66e30765bf52c.jpg

I know he wore his hair blond during his Chicago days but Rodman with blond hair screams San Antonio to me.

He matched his hair to his jersey every now and then.
I know he wore his hair blond during his Chicago days but Rodman with blond hair screams San Antonio to me.

Well that pic is red hair on white so a little different :)
I did however find a pic online showing red on red which I don't ever remember ....and I suspect all the pics online are for the same game.
The blonde to me is definitely his iconic look. I think he wore it more than any other single look in Chicago and it was the only look he had in LA :)

You will have the white jersey as well as the red one right?

ha yeah, I'll have the double figure. But I'd prefer hair colours that work well with both uniforms.
.....but I never liked the Bulls home uniform, and am going to get a custom gold Lakers one made.....so really need the blonde one! :)

So is this version of the figure with the extra body now out in Japan yet?

Just got mine in from Popcultcha Supastore here in Australia!! I've been holding off on getting any Enterbay NBA figures despite being a huge Michael Jordan fan for years. But when they announced they were releasing Dennis Rodman and Scottie Pippen, I couldnt resist the best trio in NBA history! So here's my first taste of Enterbay with the Michael Jordan (Last Shot) and Dennis Rodman figures!

Video reviews will be coming up soon and more pics too :)

Oh my god I thought the Enterbay bad QC curse was about to hit me! The damn right shoulder just would NOT move in the outward direction, but I used the hairdryer for a bit and just went for it, and luckily it finally budged!! Other than that, the figure is pretty good. Definitely not as good as the Jordan figure though. The headsculpt on this one seems a tad too small for the body. Video review uploading now!

One of the arms on mine was stuck also. I don't recall if it was the right or left but I eventually got it to moving.

Im not seeing the head too small issue..

0c8c2ac715392f5753728f7eedb7d841.jpg

08207a6aaa716cc9e9d07bd0d3ca67a6.jpg

Looking forward to your review.

Not as good as the Jordan Last Shot figure set, but overall still pretty good, and a must have to complete the classic Bulls 90s trio. Quality wise it's OK, but definitely had a scare with the right shoulder. That was one tight *****, and had to resort to 10s on the hairdryer and some force to finally loosen it up.

The head sculpts are also a tad too small for the body I think, so that's a bit of a shame. Will need to trawl the forums to see if there's any inspiration for a decent pose for The Worm!

Video review uploading now, so stay tuned :)

One of the arms on mine was stuck also. I don't recall if it was the right or left but I eventually got it to moving.

Im not seeing the head too small issue..

Looking forward to your review.

Really? Maybe it was just the way my headsculpt sat on the neck joint. But either head looked slightly too small, even when compared to the Jordan sculpt. Might just be that the body is slightly taller so my eyes were deceived, but that's definitely how I perceive it when I look at the figure standing there.

Either way I'm glad that my shoulder finally moved so that I dont have to worry about getting a replacement. And I LOVE your pose with him holding the ball in one hand! I may have to steal that ;)

Back