Enterbay - Dennis Rodman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just picked up Jordan last shot and after rewatching the 98 game, it seems rodman's hair color is the one he's sporting for the 98 finals as well.

So hopefully he'll have the finals patch too. Can't wait for the full reveal!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Even though the figure pictured is a prototype, the pages on the table would seem to indicate we'll most likely see a white jersey version as well, that will have the red hair with the bulls logo in the back, along with warmup suits and a trophy included.
10246786_259789347538431_2493504487569873294_n.jpg

Okay awesome. See the finals patch too so may pickup the last shot jordan. Love how both sculps have different colored hair

What all has been mentioned about Pippen?
Not too much from what I've seen, just the picture they posted on the Enterbay Facebook page that showed this picture along with the text:
ENTERBAY's NBA Legend Series is loved by both NBA fans and figurine collectors around the world. Following its release of NBA and Chicago Bulls great Michael Jordan, ENTERBAY is thrilled to announce the release of its museum quality Dennis "The Worm" Rodman figurine this summer, to be followed by Bulls championship teammate Scottie Pippen. NBA, Chicago Bulls and figurine fans are sure to be thrilled by the opportunity to collect the trio of Champions!
1625575_452276541541753_1351556945195563042_n.jpg

Even though the figure pictured is a prototype, the pages on the table would seem to indicate we'll most likely see a white jersey version as well, that will have the red hair with the bulls logo in the back, along with warmup suits and a trophy included.
View attachment 121535

Looks like they took the easier way out and gave him a jordan body along with uniform fit.

Rodman is taller than jordan and his skin tone is lighter than Jordan. And his shorts are shorter than the baggier fit of Jordan's shorts.

Curious to see which shoes they will give him. If not, I might have to pick up the loose parts of the storm toys shoes for this figure.

Looks like they took the easier way out and gave him a jordan body along with uniform fit.

Rodman is taller than jordan and his skin tone is lighter than Jordan. And his shorts are shorter than the baggier fit of Jordan's shorts.

Curious to see which shoes they will give him. If not, I might have to pick up the loose parts of the storm toys shoes for this figure.

I know there are expenses to consider, but I really hope the final version isn't the Jordan body.
Basketballers have little clothing to cover them up, their bodies are sort of the same importance as say a Bruce Lee figure. And Jordan and Rodman had vastly different body proportions.

Storm toys got the body right. So if EB decides to cheapen out and gave us a jordan body, i'll just get the head loose from ebay and jersey and get storm toys set. Since that set came with the air shakendstrukt

Good call on the sculpt!
With so many of their Jordan versions still in stock, hopefully like the new Lin, the Rodman will have 2 sculpts in 1 !

He looks fantastic, prob gnna wait for his price to drop like all the other figs from this line. Unless he's $200 retail

Yup, looks like two sculpts for this figure. Can't wait to see Pip!

View attachment 122207

Judging from the body and the jersey pics, it seems they are trying to sell a spare body and jersey at a discounted price if you purchase a rodman figure. Which would mean it'll come with additional head. Hopefully he's not ridiculously priced.

Back