Enterbay - Dennis Rodman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can I just ask about the headsculpts on both the Jordan and Rodman figures. Do you feel a nice click when you push it down? I dont want to push too hard to damage the neck, but I dont here a nice click for the ball joint. It goes down as far as I'm willing to push, but just wanted to know if I should push down harder to hear a click?

Oh, and it's strange. The shoulder joints creak a lot when I rotate them for Rodman, but are pretty silent with Jordan's shoulders. But then Jordan's hip joints are very squeaky, whereas the Rodman hips joints are smooth. Anyone else have these weird squeaky joints that are different between the figures?

My Rodman shoulders and legs creak a lot and both of my Jordan's are silent for the most part lol.

If you don't have an answer on the head ball joint click by the time I get home I will check my figures.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fantastic Figure...can't wait for the 'extra' version to be released!!!!

Great pics !
....didn't even realize Popcultua had these in stock ...just had a look, now gone! You must have bought the only one :D
....oh well, got my order in with Goodshipped via ebay for the 2 body version, just have to wait....

In terms of pose options, I'm surprised I haven't seen any iconic ridiculous Rodman mid air poses yet.....he was well known for scissoring his legs at odd angles and flailing his arms .....they even animated his individually rebounding style just for him in the latest NBA2k games (12/13/14) lol.
Definitely how I'll be posing my Dennis when he arrives !

In terms of pose options, I'm surprised I haven't seen any iconic ridiculous Rodman mid air poses yet.....he was well known for scissoring his legs at odd angles and flailing his arms .....they even animated his individually rebounding style just for him in the latest NBA2k games (12/13/14) lol.

I had mine in one of the poses but for some reason I did not take any pictures before I reposed him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's my review of the Dennis Rodman figure. Overall a pretty nice addition to the collection, especially for 1990s Bulls fans. Definitely glad I managed to finally loosen that right shoulder, although it is still very tight.

Hope you can check out the video, subscribe, like, and comment with your thoughts in The Worm :)

Great vid!

I agree the head is just a tad too small.
But I think you can minimize the issue by doing what Royce has done and wearing the jersey tight and not letting it bow out.

Here's my review of the Dennis Rodman figure. Overall a pretty nice addition to the collection, especially for 1990s Bulls fans. Definitely glad I managed to finally loosen that right shoulder, although it is still very tight.

Hope you can check out the video, subscribe, like, and comment with your thoughts in The Worm :)

Good review!

I got my Rodman today,, Woot ,,,Woot.
I ordered directly from Enterbay and they had second body for the purchase at the time. Just curious if anybody else did it this way. I do not have the extra body yet, seems a bit odd that they would ship the extra body separate. Also my right shoulder is also stuck. Thanks for the vid and the advise I will hairdryer it now.

I got my Rodman today,, Woot ,,,Woot.
I ordered directly from Enterbay and they had second body for the purchase at the time. Just curious if anybody else did it this way. I do not have the extra body yet, seems a bit odd that they would ship the extra body separate. Also my right shoulder is also stuck. Thanks for the vid and the advise I will hairdryer it now.

They sold out quite fast on the Enterbay site. ....so fast I'm not sure whether it was only an initial batch or that's it.

Got my shipping email!

Found pics of the Enterbay Rodman meet and greet:
https://www.gettyimages.com.au/deta...n-meets-fans-at-enterbay-news-photo/455769348

Dennis quietly freaking out at why he suddenly seems to be so tiny.
dennis2.jpg

Relaxing in to it
dennis1.jpg

Well, he might look all excited in this pictures, but I was actually in the signing session...

The experience there was a lot worst than I anticipated... the arrangement by Enterbay was poor (we were told that we can bring one friend along to meet with Dennis, but the staff there ended up only allowing me into the shop to have my figure base signed). Also, Dennis was actually pissed off, I think there were too many 'celebrities' who bought too many things for him to sign (again, Enterbay allowed them to request Dennis to sign multiple items, basically pissed him off, before 'us', the fans had a chance to meet with Dennis), he was pissed at having to sign too many items.

When it's my turn, he kept chatting with his 'agent' or whoever that was sitting beside him, never looked me in the eye, did not shake my hand and rejected my request to take a picture with him.

I understand that he may be the 'rebound king', but what can I say...

Seems like a sad experience when you're excited about meeting a celebrity (anyone actually), who is having an "off" day. Did he sign something for you?

The 2 body package deal is available at Enterbay's online store again, if anybody is interested. I put it in my cart, then stared at it, because I don't have enough money :lol

Well, he might look all excited in this pictures, but I was actually in the signing session...

The experience there was a lot worst than I anticipated... the arrangement by Enterbay was poor (we were told that we can bring one friend along to meet with Dennis, but the staff there ended up only allowing me into the shop to have my figure base signed). Also, Dennis was actually pissed off, I think there were too many 'celebrities' who bought too many things for him to sign (again, Enterbay allowed them to request Dennis to sign multiple items, basically pissed him off, before 'us', the fans had a chance to meet with Dennis), he was pissed at having to sign too many items.

When it's my turn, he kept chatting with his 'agent' or whoever that was sitting beside him, never looked me in the eye, did not shake my hand and rejected my request to take a picture with him.

I understand that he may be the 'rebound king', but what can I say...

That's no good ...although doesn't surprise me that Enterbay screwed everything up.
I wouldn't take his behaviour personally ...it's pretty well known he is painfully shy behind the bluster.

The 2 body package deal is available at Enterbay's online store again, if anybody is interested. I put it in my cart, then stared at it, because I don't have enough money :lol

Ah so is the single body dammit....Enterbay burns me again...
I've bought the 2 body version from ebay at a premium because Enterbay had it marked as 'sold out'.

The 2 body version has been released...got my notice, just waiting on tracking info....

Definitely interested in a Dennis Rodman figure, but don't want to drop that much money on it. Anyone interested in just the white getup (jersey, socks, shoes), with red hair headsculpt? We can work something out so both of us will get what we need.

Back