Enterbay Bruce Lee

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The thing you've got to remember about the Enterbay figure is each one is generally a big step up in quality from the last as the 1/6 high end has changed so fast.

The older Enterbay figures really don't hold up now, both in terms of sculpts and especially in terms of paint apps. I wouldn't pay a ton for them on ebay.

The FoF and Kato figures hold up nicely still I think.

The Hot Toys Enter the Dragon set is currently the best 1/6 one available for Lee IMO. While the exclusive 2nd body version goes for a fortune the single body version can still be had for under $300 with shipping on ebay and is definitely worth it!
...and you can get the 2nd body by buying one of the Hot Toys casual Bruce Lee's cheap....

The new Enterbay 1/4 Bruce Lee (WotD) is probably the best overall if you like the scale.

The upcoming Enterbay Big Boss will probably be the best 1/6 set so far produced but we'll see.

I think it comes down to which is your favorite Bruce Lee movie.

Personally, i think the EB's (apart from the GOD ver.3) were all pretty great. Sculpt wise better then the DX04.

DX04 is recommended for all the accessories and variety. If your not very hardcore, and you can accept that head sculpt bares some resemblance, and Enter the Dragon is your favorite Lee movie then get it. At the moment it is the one all end all package.

The FOF, there are alot of knock off heads, and custom clothes. So if you see a good deal with no box, thats probably it. BUT that dosent mean its not good. I also bought a spare knock off head, and its 90%upto standard with the offical release.

That is also recommended, cause at least that head sculpt actually looks like him, you can get it for lesser price, and Fists of Fury is the better movie anyday in my book compared to ETD.

i also think the FOF set beats the DX04. both the EB sculpts are better even a few years down the line.(ETD verA) IS STILL MY FAV 1/6 BL sculpt)the ''knock off heads'' were taken from the original factory moulds (as were the BL 3.5 BODIES) when EB lost their factory (money issues?) and left the FOF stuff there..but pick your fav BL movie and start with what YOU want.

I think it comes down to which is your favorite Bruce Lee movie.

Personally, i think the EB's (apart from the GOD ver.3) were all pretty great. Sculpt wise better then the DX04.

DX04 is recommended for all the accessories and variety. If your not very hardcore, and you can accept that head sculpt bares some resemblance, and Enter the Dragon is your favorite Lee movie then get it. At the moment it is the one all end all package.

The FOF, there are alot of knock off heads, and custom clothes. So if you see a good deal with no box, thats probably it. BUT that dosent mean its not good. I also bought a spare knock off head, and its 90%upto standard with the offical release.

That is also recommended, cause at least that head sculpt actually looks like him, you can get it for lesser price, and Fists of Fury is the better movie anyday in my book compared to ETD.

That's what i think I have been finding on Ebay. I have come across EB FOF and EtD figs with no boxes, and other than the nunchaku and extra hands he only comes with the clothes on his back. They looked great, but I was a little worried that these may not be legit. Or that it was a scam. But it sounds like you guys are saying they are not that bad actually.

And for the record I agree FOF is the better film, but EtD was the first Bruce film I ever saw so it holds a special place in my heart.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Hot-1-6-...9635?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item3ccd511053
if your after a cheap-ish FOF figure,that's a decent place to start.are the figures you mention from spain on ebay?..if so the ETD has a FOF face with a modded ETD hairpiece..but i have that (head) and it works very well.

:yess: That is exactly the one I have been looking at. That seller also has the EtD and a Big Boss figure. I was hestiant because like i said I'm new to this type of collecting, and did not want to buy junk. But if this gets the seal of approval from more seasoned collectors, then I will go for it.

good seller,had a few things from him..and ships fast to me here in the uk..big boss is the same FOF head..no worries there,the outfit is a good one..he also has a GOD figure too..and on a budget these are very decent figures..that my view.

If you are a b.lee fan check out the enterbay quarter scale,probly the best b.lee to date.also I believe enterbay is making a big boss figure that should raise the bar yet again.you can still get the god v2 at retail,most comic book stores can order it,its in this months prev iews magazine.the body is not so great,it lookms awsome and the muscles flex when the arm bends but the rubber gets pretty messed up if you keep the arms in a bent pose.I love mine,I just kept the arms straight and everything is fine.I also have the kato version whis is fairly nice.

agree the 1/4 figure is very good..the calm sculpt is the.best yet.
if your after the 5 BL movie figures on a budget for about $700 shipped from that seller is a pretty good deal..or less if shipping is combined.as one original set boxed will cost over half that amount.just a thought.

Thanks guys. I fell much more informed and in a better place to make a decision. I appreciate all the advice. I think I will get the FOF EB, and then keep my eyes open here and on Ebay for a good deal on the DX04 HT ETD.

Stupid question, but have you reported the post??

I've seen a few people just change the title to Delete Plz kthx, and expect a mod to come by and do their business on it, but you gotta report it and so the mods are notified.

Stupid question, but have you reported the post??

I've seen a few people just change the title to Delete Plz kthx, and expect a mod to come by and do their business on it, but you gotta report it and so the mods are notified.

That's not a stupid question if I've been stupid enough not to report the post - which I haven't done :lol

thanks for the heads up, I should know that stuff by now.

I will warn you though, reporting posts is addictive. I'm sure the mods roll their eyes every time they see a ModAlert come in. . . I've even been warned for reporting too many posts. :horror

I can't help it if a rush of n00bs post in the wrong section.

Or you could think about the Medicom Bruce Lee ETD. Headsculpt is not HT or EB quality but the articulation in the RAH body is far superior to the HT or Enterbay body.You can get some crazy poses out of it.

Back