Enterbay Bruce Lee

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Zangetsu

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey Guys, I'm kind of new to the world of 1/6 collecting so i apologize ahead of time. I have been ordering Hot Toys through SS and the figures i have or am awaiting have been impressive. I guess my question is how does Enterbay measure against Hot Toys?

I have found an Enterbay Bruce Lee on Ebay that I'm very interested in, but the price seems a little to good to be true. I guess I'm wondering what's the usual cost on these?

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

The one I'm looking at is from Fist of Fury. It has no box, so he's charging $130 shipped. Is that too good to be true?

I can't speak for the Enterbay figure but I have seen that ebay listing you speak of. It's not complete and it's hard to see the condition from the low light pics.

Now the hot toys DX04 I can speak of since I own it. Basically for under $500, I have the DX04 exclusive version with extra body, the 70's suit version, a well made Game of Death outfit from ebay, and the casual 70's bruce. That's seven different looks I can give Bruce with all included.

Save up for the items you want and plan ahead, you can make those dollars stretch.

I think you would be happier with the DX04, just gotta be patient until one comes up.

Now that's my always honest opinion. :)

Here's one starting at .99 cents, kinda steep on shipping though.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Hot-Toys-DX04-Bruce-Lee-brand-new-/330876456976?_trksid=p5197.m1992&_trkparms=aid%3D111000%26algo%3DREC.CURRENT%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D14%26meid%3D5732496379264362237%26pid%3D100015%26prg%3D1006%26rk%3D1%26sd%3D330876456976%26

Last edited:
I can't speak for the Enterbay figure but I have seen that ebay listing you speak of. It's not complete and it's hard to see the condition from the low light pics.

Now the hot toys DX04 I can speak of since I own it. Basically for under $500, I have the DX04 exclusive version with extra body, the 70's suit version, a well made Game of Death outfit from ebay, and the casual 70's bruce. That's six different looks I can give Bruce with all included.

Save up for the items you want and plan ahead, you can make those dollars stretch.

I think you would be happier with the DX04, just gotta be patient until one comes up.

Now that's my always honest opinion. :)

Thanks for the advice. I have seen that Hot Toys did based on Enter the Dragon. Which I believe is the DX04. You are right, it is probably best to wait and get the most bang for my buck. SS has the Bruce Figures, but they only have his normal looks. The casual and the suit. I need the intense Kung Fu look. Oh well, the hunt continues.

One more Question if you don't mind. How difficult is it to buy the fig piece by piece. Like finding the body, then a head, clothes?

Is it worth the hassle?

One more Question if you don't mind. How difficult is it to buy the fig piece by piece. Like finding the body, then a head, clothes?

Is it worth the hassle?

I would recommend buying it complete, by the time u buy all the parts you will have spent more. I found a sideshow exclusive dx04 (with extra body) recently for 350 shipped. Needless to say I bought it immediately. If u can find exclusive version for under 385 complete buy it! Personally I never found an exclusive version for less then 400 on eBay, so I bought mine off a member on this forum. I recommend looking on forum because sellers don't have to pay eBay fees, which are quite high imo, so they sell for less. Also the reason I suggest that u get exclusive because u will essentially have 2 full Bruce lees to display. Also if u can get it for 350 u can sell extra body on eBay for 125 if you don't want it and end up paying 225 total. Its hard to find even the non exclusive version for less then 300.

If u do buy exclusive the box is huge, my only bigger box is the reeves superman (dx07 is big too heavy but not as large.

Speaking of big boxes, I think dx04 and dx07 is to heavy for the boxes both mine arrived with some white corners of death. Those are the only dxs I own with fucjed up boxes. My DX 10, 06 and 12 are perfect

Last edited:

Is it worth the hassle?

You'll end up paying more that way. Definitely not the way to go.

I also would recommend the DX04. Great figure.

I would recommend buying it complete, by the time u buy all the parts you will have spent more. I found a sideshow exclusive dx04 (with extra body) recently for 350 shipped. Needless to say I bought it immediately. If u can find exclusive version for under 385 complete buy it! Personally I never found an exclusive version for less then 400 on eBay, so I bought mine off a member on this forum. I recommend looking on forum because sellers don't have to pay eBay fees, which are quite high imo, so they sell for less. Also the reason I suggest that u get exclusive because u will essentially have 2 full Bruce lees to display. Also if u can get it for 350 u can sell extra body on eBay for 125 if you don't want it and end up paying 225 total. Its hard to find even the non exclusive version for less then 300.

If u do buy exclusive the box is huge, my only bigger box is the reeves superman (dx07 is big too heavy but not as large.

Speaking of big boxes, I think dx04 and dx07 is to heavy for the boxes both mine arrived with some white corners of death. Those are the only dxs I own with fucjed up boxes. My DX 10, 06 and 12 are perfect

How do I see if anyone is selling one on the Forums? Do I just start another thread?

How do I see if anyone is selling one on the Forums? Do I just start another thread?

Go to marketplace in forum. You cannot post in the for sale thread but u can view it and send private messages. You can also post in wtb thread and sellers can contact u via pm.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=76

When u finally get it you will love it. Its an awesome figure and IMO a must own. Just don't be surprised if the art box is a little dinged up. I like my boxes mint but its rare to receive a mint dx04 box.

Last edited:
I am new. I have only purchased 2 figs, the DX12 Batman and Joker 2.0. I am a huge Bruce Lee fan. I saw the HT DX04, but a lot of people say EB is better. I found an EtD EB for a great price. But I feel it may be too good to be true, so I figured I would ask the experts.

I am new. I have only purchased 2 figs, the DX12 Batman and Joker 2.0. I am a huge Bruce Lee fan. I saw the HT DX04, but a lot of people say EB is better. I found an EtD EB for a great price. But I feel it may be too good to be true, so I figured I would ask the experts.

Try finding ones that are complete with the box. Watch out for recast heads that are also sold individually. Good luck and have fun!

EB ETD is more limited, but HT ETD DX04 is better IMO.

EB ETD is more limited, but HT ETD DX04 is better IMO.

I'm looking into that one too. If I can find that one at a good price I will gladly buy it. I love the battle damaged look. Any other tips?

Thanks guys, you all have been very helpful to this newb.:1-1:

Just my two cents, but honestly I don't recommend the DX04 especially since it goes for more these days. It's really not all that great and while it has a lot of accessories and such, most of those are novelties or something you'll use once or never again. If you really want a certain weapon you can order it online separately or something. The head sculpts could be better too. Same with the outfits.

IMHO Bruce Lee head sculpts from EB are better than the HT DX04. I can't see the Bruce Lee resemblance in the DX04, but it's got awesome accessories. I even sourced out the diorama from that release for my EB collection.

Arnie Kim is still the best at sculpting the Bruce Lee likeness. Look out for the Blitzway Bruce Lee this year. It should be awesome.

Also there is a 1/6 Big Boss Bruce Lee coming out from EB this year so make sure you check that one out too.

Back