Enterbay Bruce Lee 1/4 Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow... It's beautiful!
Now, if they would only add some legs and he would be perfect!

Such a great talent shouldn`t be wasted on a Bust,imagine a full 1/4 Statue,just add the legs.

2ln8eig.jpg

qqefpf.jpg

Pictures credit, heewing of toysdaily.com

It seems info about this bust is tough to come by!!!

No idea when pre-order is, no idea if it;s gonna be a full-size statue...kinda aggravating if you ask me.

There's been a few up on ebay taking pre-orders for at least the last fortnight. Still nothing official. Maybe they're fixing a few things before they show official pics.

Hi guys this is my first post here. I've been following the forum for months and I love reading the posts here.

Anyways I had the opportunity to visit the Enterbay shop in Hong Kong recently. The 1/4 bust is selling at 980HKD on pre-order. It should be out by end of March in Hong Kong. Could not get any info for the pre-order and release date for the rest of the world.

As for the actual figure, the prototype on display is amazing! To me it's almost like what you see in the promo pictures on the EB blog. I will definitely get one once it's available.

Hi zerokill, I wld luv to visit their shop some day too~

hd1001_stock.jpg

...I'll probably wait for the full size one though...

Back