Enterbay Bruce Lee 1/4 Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That bust looks amazing, I wish it was an all out PF. Hopefully that's what one of the things coming out in the near future. I only collect 1:1 busts, but maybe this one will be a must have.

Is there only one variation? I don't really collect PFs, but I might get this if there's just one variation.

Slightly OT, but is their EB 1/6 line coming to an end with the release of Kato? Hope they still continue their Bruce 1/6 line. If they ran out of characters to make, then with clothing and accesories like what HT did with the tony stark suit.

Is there only one variation? I don't really collect PFs, but I might get this if there's just one variation.

Slightly OT, but is their EB 1/6 line coming to an end with the release of Kato? Hope they still continue their Bruce 1/6 line. If they ran out of characters to make, then with clothing and accesories like what HT did with the tony stark suit.

Nah they will make Big Boss and Enter the Dragon scars,and might get a third GOD later too,Battle Damaged with Kareem`s footprint on his chest:D

We have seen pics here and there of that battle damaged one.

Nah they will make Big Boss and Enter the Dragon scars,and might get a third GOD later too,Battle Damaged with Kareem`s footprint on his chest:D

We have seen pics here and there of that battle damaged one.

After speaking to EB about a month ago regarding future Bruce line, I dont think there will be another GoD as the Nokia version would of been it, but they obviously used it for Nokia!

Bill and Arnie

bill-arnie.jpg

But can you spot the bust in the background!!

Now that is how you sculpt a bruce lee 1/4 scale!!

Anyone who said the Sideshow PF was a great likeness, please get your eyes checked and look at this one.

I have the SS PF and do like it, but i agree 100% that piece is far from being accurate.

which movie is the one with Bruce Lee legs chop off????? I don't remember...

Wow, looking fantastic. However, I have to be honest that while the bust looks great, I'd rather have the battle damaged Bruce as a 1/6 figure. Wasn't that planned?

Wow, looking fantastic. However, I have to be honest that while the bust looks great, I'd rather have the battle damaged Bruce as a 1/6 figure. Wasn't that planned?

Yeah it was,but i think they are working on a new body for that,we have seen some pics with ETD Scars with a new body and real feel hair,i assume ETD Scars and Big Boss is left now.

About the Bust,i will get this as long as the price is right.

Wow... just amazing work. Each sculpt is better than the last.

It will be a sad day for BL fans if Arnie Kim ever decides he's done enough :lol

Back