Enterbay Bruce Lee 1/4 Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just couldn't resist to preorder.
Even without legs this is a pretty nice piece.
And maybe we will get the lower body to make this perfect!
I really hope so!

Small preview of WOD bust... but there will be the legs for this bust?

the Enter the Dragon bust definitely needs legs,but i don`t see this Way of Dragon bust needing any legs considering it is the upper body that matters with this pose.

1/4 scale busts would look alot better with hips though.

Ok, I agree, Rock83. But what will be a bust with product code HD-1002? (The first bust ETD code is HD-1001, the second WOD code is HD-1003)

Enterbay takes too long to release a product! And the new figures 1 / 6 with the new standard? Which standard? Maybe in 2011! The fifth figure of "The Big Boss" will be released maybe in 2012 years of destruction of the earth !?!?!

hd-1003.jpg

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/u_diunuOF0o&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/u_diunuOF0o&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

I recieved my 1/4 scale Bruce Lee from Onesixthbruce (breakersrevenge) yesterday. Here are some photo's if anyone is interested.

Bruce007.jpg

Bruce006.jpg

Bruce005.jpg

Bruce004.jpg

Bruce003.jpg

Bruce002.jpg

Bruce001.jpg

:horrorWOW!!! He looks fantastic! The details on his face are so lifelike.

I have really wanted one for awhile now.

One thing I always wondered was how heavy and solid he feels?

It is quite light. It seems to be hollow and made of plastic from what I can tell.

The detail is amazing though as you say. I'm glad I bought it and hope that it is true that they are releasing the legs to convert it into a full 1/4 statue.

Last edited:
Back