Enterbay Anfernee Penny Hardaway

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd be down for anyone from the 90s Charlotte Hornets. Alonzo Morning, Muggy Bogues, Larry Johnson(with option grandma outfit lol)

Any and all '90s stars would be welcome, especially a Magic Shaq. I wore a Shaq T-shirt back in junior high, he's elevating and he's got this blue flame effect down his hand and arm... :drool Damn, I loved that thing. :lol

I assume Bill is around 40 and a fan of 90's basketball and sneakers :)
Iverson, Jordan, Pippen, Penny, all make sense.
Grant Hill would fit, as would Shaq, Payton...

Stockton and Malone, not as flashy :)
You could be right! Penny did have those commercials. I would love to see a 1/6 scale Gary Payton, even if I wouldn't buy one.

There really is a ton of players that would make awesome figures. Of course everyone has their preference, which gets even more scattershot when you talk about sports. I'd kill for a Chris Mullin but I doubt many others would want a stodgy white guy with a flat top :lol

Payton would be cool, especially if he had a Shawn Kemp with him - another 90's icon that faded fast. I also love the Sonics uniforms. I'd also like to see Stockton and Malone just to see a pick-and-roll dio with them in those old purple and yellow unis.

The last 4 players to win MVP have a figure so if Steph wins I think they will make one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol.. I agree. D. Howard coming back messed it up for James Harden.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

penny_3-634x422.jpg

Whoa.

beetlejuice-shrunken-heads.jpg

There really is a ton of players that would make awesome figures. Of course everyone has their preference, which gets even more scattershot when you talk about sports. I'd kill for a Chris Mullin but I doubt many others would want a stodgy white guy with a flat top :lol

Payton would be cool, especially if he had a Shawn Kemp with him - another 90's icon that faded fast. I also love the Sonics uniforms. I'd also like to see Stockton and Malone just to see a pick-and-roll dio with them in those old purple and yellow unis.
Yeah, the '80s/early '90s classic Jazz Mardis Gras color scheme is the best look for those guys, instead of the odd "Jazz" logo over the blue and white Utah mountains of the later years. *sigh* if only we could get them. . .

I was also a pretty big Chris Mullin fan in the past. It seems like he was one of the better players on the Dream Team at the time.

I might have to buy Penny, he looks really good.

Yeah, the '80s/early '90s classic Jazz Mardis Gras color scheme is the best look for those guys, instead of the odd "Jazz" logo over the blue and white Utah mountains of the later years. *sigh* if only we could get them. . .

I was also a pretty big Chris Mullin fan in the past. It seems like he was one of the better players on the Dream Team at the time.

Mully would be a must buy for me as someone who grew up in the Bay Area. Mully had such a unique style, I don't think we'll ever see someone that smooth again.

Greaat! Really happy to see this. As soon as i saw some years ago first photos of Enterbay doing Jordan i thought "please make also a Penny Hardaway". I really enjoyed the Shaq and Penny couple in Orlando era (really frustated by Houston's sweep in finals), in fact when that Orlando couple left the team i lost interest in NBA :D

Would be good to have those era couples as Jordan-Pippen, Shaq-Penny, Stockton-Malone,... really old good times :D. I guess preferences on which players should be made by Enterbay depend on the age of the person deciding it, i was a teen playing in a basketball team when all these players were there. I dont say these are better than Magic or Bird, but are the ones i grew up with.

Will buy this for sure, and if they make the 3 color Orlando uniform versions, black one, blue one and this white one, much better!

For me it has to be the white mountains blue/purple uniform of 96-2000.
It represents the peak of Malone's career ... 2 final appearances and 2 MVPs.
But I think both of us would tolerate either choice as long as Enterbay makes Malone :D

Back