Enterbay Anfernee Penny Hardaway

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't believe an Enterbay Penny is a weird choice. Penny was pretty much a big deal in that era. And prior to the injuries that would sideline him much of his career, many assumed he would be succeed Jordan given that Penny was a good all around player. Heck , Penny was basically the Kobe of that era especially when paired with Shaq. Next to Jordan , Penny also has some of the most recognizable sneaker catalogue of the Nike line, so enterbay picking Penny is hardly surprising let alone weird.

I agree. I'm only the casualest of casual NBA fans, and I remember Penny Hardaway being a big deal when I was younger. I was pretty surprised to read all the responses in this thread.

I think most people want top 50 players first so this seems like an odd choice. I plan on buying him though and getting an Orlando Magic jersey made.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess it depends on who's easier to deal with as far as getting the likeness rights is concerned. Here in Asia I think the only ones who know Penny are those who got the chance to see him play at his prime, and during his prime I don't think he's overrated. He's very good, IMO.

Got a lot of respect for this guy though, he's coaching a high school team now, helping his childhood buddy who got cancer.

They better just include the All Star jersey as a bonus. i doubt people will buy multiple versions that's not Jordan.

Really, Penny Hardaway? Wow. :slap

How about a Tim Duncan? Dude's only won 5 championships and is pretty damn close to winning a 6th...

How about that guy, Enterbay? :gah:

Pic
10364001_808630379215852_261689185929374308_n.jpg

Are people trying to imply that Penny wasn't popular or something? He is still quite popular today with those foams they release.

Are people trying to imply that Penny wasn't popular or something? He is still quite popular today with those foams they release.
Not all foams are Penny Hardaway's, only the ones with the 1 badge on them. You hardly see those sold today. The foams are popular because of the color schemes they release.

Back