Enterbay Anfernee Penny Hardaway

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Royce12

Super Freak
Reaction score
387d356584c9aa359ead9d3b404f3635.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keep them coming Enterbay. I wonder if they got a license to produce figures from this particular all-star game? We have Jordan with Pippen and Penny on the way. Maybe that is cheaper than getting the actually team license. If so bring on: Grant Hill, Shaq, Ewing, Reggie Miller, Alonzo Mourning, Barkley, Shawn Kemp, Olajuwon, Drexler, Jason Kidd, David Robinson, Gary Payton, Karl Malone, Mutombo and John Stockton!

No way I'm buying all of those but bring them on! Lol

Last edited:
Weird choice. There are probably 20 NBA players from that era that I'd make before Hardaway.

But, I guess everybody that's been waiting for a high-priced, officially licensed 'Lil Penny can breathe easy ...

penny_3-634x422.jpg

SnakeDoc

Last edited:
Even from that Magic team, you would think they would go for Shaq first. But then, I guess Shaq's likeness would cost about 100 times more than Penny (who is probably just happy that someone asked to make a toy out of him), and Shaq would definitely require a new body.

Orlando Magic was my favorite team growing up. Shaq and Penny were thunder and lightning!

Maybe Penny is popular in Asia.. Lol.. This is the same company that made a Jeremy Lin figure.

He is slated to come out right before Magic Johnson but after Kwame Brown.

Keep them coming Enterbay. I wonder if they got a license to produce figures from this particular all-star game? We have Jordan with Pippen and Penny on the way. Maybe that is cheaper than getting the actually team license. If so bring on: Grant Hill, Shaq, Ewing, Reggie Miller, Alonzo Mourning, Barkley, Shawn Kemp, Olajuwon, Drexler, Jason Kidd, David Robinson, Gary Payton, Karl Malone, Mutombo and John Stockton!

No way I'm buying all of those but bring them on! Lol

Damn...Mutombo would be huge.

Seriously? Huh. Well, at least this gives me a sliver of hope we'll see Stockton and Malone now! :lol

Seriously....I'm guessing they'll make:

Let's see Spud Webb.

Damn beat me too it.

Even from that Magic team, you would think they would go for Shaq first. But then, I guess Shaq's likeness would cost about 100 times more than Penny (who is probably just happy that someone asked to make a toy out of him), and Shaq would definitely require a new body.

An Orlando Magic Shaq I might buy. I remember the Shaq craziness back then.

I wonder who we might expect next? Mugsy Bogues? Vlade Divac? Maybe Bill Lambeer? :pray:

I'm really hoping Steph Curry wins the MVP, it might be the only chance I get a GSW player done. Not even Chris Mullin on a whisper but Penny gets done. :lol

So Pippen, Jordan and Penny....we just need Shaq and Hill to round out starting east all stars.....:) I'd love Zo, he was one of my favorite players back n the day.

I vote for Sprewell with Kung fu choke grip as next in line...

Weird choice. There are probably 20 NBA players from that era that I'd make before Hardaway.

But, I guess everybody that's been waiting for a high-priced, officially licensed 'Lil Penny can breathe easy ...

penny_3-634x422.jpg

SnakeDoc

I don't believe an Enterbay Penny is a weird choice. Penny was pretty much a big deal in that era. And prior to the injuries that would sideline him much of his career, many assumed he would succeed Jordan given that Penny was a good all around player. Heck , Penny was basically the Kobe of that era especially when paired with Shaq. Next to Jordan , Penny also has some of the most recognizable sneaker catalogue of the Nike line, so enterbay picking Penny is hardly surprising let alone weird. To be honest I'm surprised it took this long.

Last edited:
Back